Silverwood Discussion Thread

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I wrote the book about donkeys!

Re: Silverwood Discussion Thread

Postby Themonerd » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:36 pm

aeyrolet wrote:It's weird to see a theme parks discussion thread so quiet, when potentially you maybe getting one of the coolest new rides in 2018. Well, wait, Mean streak first, then what ever RMC has left over for you.
download (10).jpg
If it has :airtime: count me in!
I've created 3 locked threads. I should start using that search function.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby aeyrolet » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:42 am

Themonerd wrote:
aeyrolet wrote:It's weird to see a theme parks discussion thread so quiet, when potentially you maybe getting one of the coolest new rides in 2018. Well, wait, Mean streak first, then what ever RMC has left over for you.

I believe Knott's is getting a Gerstlauer.

Challenge me at Donkey Kong...I dare ya!

Postby WestCoasterKing » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:04 am

aeyrolet wrote:I believe Knott's is getting a Gerstlauer.

Based on what?

Challenge me at Donkey Kong...I dare ya!

Postby WestCoasterKing » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:07 am

LuminousAphid wrote:Hey! I just booked my hotel rooms for a visit in August, so I'm just wondering if there is anything that has been significantly changed this year. I haven't been there to try the new racing slide, but as far as I know, that's the only new major attraction? I am really going to try to eat at the restaurant this year, especially since my stomach has randomly started a mutiny and I can't eat the normal "theme park" fare anymore :(

No nothing new

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby Comeagain? » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:37 pm

Even though most people don't care too much, since we're so far away, but Silverwood announced their new Scarywood attraction.

NEW for 2017! The zombie infection is worse than it has ever been. Sgt. Buzz and his crew of Zombie Hunters were forced to abandon the Zombiewood Express when it was overtaken and crashed. Now, they find themselves on foot fighting off waves of zombies. Nobody is safe from becoming infected...not even you! Planet Zombie is the first of it's kind immersive experience. Before entering the haunt, you will be prepped by Buzz and his Zombie Hunters. Then you will be thrust into the action where the zombie hunters will protect you while you try to escape without becoming infected. Only the strong will survive.

I've seen bits and pieces of what's inside and I'm very excited for it. Although I am sad that we won't have the Zombiewood Express anymore. The park is calling it the biggest thing for Scarywood since Blood Bayou and from what I can tell it should be just as good.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Vonni » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:30 pm

Are there any rumors as to what could be coming for 2018?

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby coasterbill » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:19 pm

This is a few weeks old but apparently a former payroll accountant and her supervisor, the former Chief Financial Officer, of Silverwood Theme Park are facing charges for allegedly embezzling close to $1,000,000 from the park.

That's insane.

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!