Efteling Discussion Thread

P. 178: Carnaval Festival rehab is done
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Full Fledged Donkey Enthusiast!

Re: Efteling Discussion Thread

Postby Illegal_Alien » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:56 am

http://www.omroepbrabant.nl/?epg/3580372/Efteling+Jubileum+Show+Live.aspx

This is the full show from the opening, completely dutch, but shows everything from start to end.

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby RCT3Bross » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:04 pm

Went to the park today and watched two shows. Its a great show even on daytime but I must say I wasn't stunned by the show. It takes his time to get in to action and when he is it takes 1 minute and its all the way back at his start, then on the end we see a big final, so the middle part and the end are the best from the show. :( I do love the music they chose for the show. ;)
Roller Coaster Traveler 3 Bross Parks of 2018: Efteling, Phantasialand, Walibi Holland, Skyline park, Europa Park, Walibi Belgium, Toverland, Thorpe Park, Alton Towers, Blackpool Pleasure Beach
2018 Rides: Fenix (Toverland), Tiki Waka (Walibi Belgium), Wicker Man (Alton Towers), Icon (Blackpool Pleasure Beach).

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Postby egffreak » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:47 pm

Donkeys give me orgiastic scream!

Postby coaster-mm » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:27 am

Hi,

RCT3Bross wrote:Went to the park today and watched two shows. Its a great show even on daytime but I must say I wasn't stunned by the show. It takes his time to get in to action and when he is it takes 1 minute and its all the way back at his start, then on the end we see a big final, so the middle part and the end are the best from the show. :( I do love the music they chose for the show. ;)

I have to agree with you after seeing the show yesterday evening.
With daylight aquanura is nice but in the dark(almost dark yesterday) its 10 times better because of the great colours the show produces.
Also the middle part with music from Raveleijn and the end (Dance Macabre) are by far the best parts.

It is a great addition to the park but is it worth paying 17 million for it.....hmmmm.

Paul

Can I park my donkey here?

A quick question for the locals!

Postby d_gil72 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:15 pm

hi all,
i have the 22 and 23 of june free for visiting efteling and walibi world near amsterdam,
im not sure what is better:
Doing efteling on a friday and walibi the next day or the oposite.

i assume that these dates are just before the summer school brakes,crowds should be regular for the season?
Still i think efteling would be more crowded but knows how to hendle crowds better?
basicly walibi is a one trick pony for me-goliath-so i mostly visit the place just for it...
Any thoughts or tips would be grate.
any nice place to stay near walibi?
any one know this place near efteling:
"bee&bee katsheuvel"?

thanks!

She turned me into a donkey! I got better...

Postby Sven » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:56 am

In my opinion you could better visit the Efteling on friday, because the weekends could be crowded. Summer school brakes are in Holland in July and August but in June their may be some schooltrips visiting the park. The Efteling is quite big so it doesn't feel quick really crowded. I don't know the B&B because I live close to the Efteling but it looks fine and it's really close to the Efteling.

I guess it will not bee really crowded in Walibi on Saturday.

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby d_gil72 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:04 pm

Thank you sven
following similar tips from the walibi thread i did choose to do as you advised.

Postby Sven » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:08 pm

d_gil72 wrote:Thank you sven
following similar tips from the walibi thread i did choose to do as you advised.

Your welcome.

Did you ever visited these parks before?

Did my donkey title just change???

Postby Jeroen_twee » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:49 am

Sven wrote:In my opinion you could better visit the Efteling on friday, because the weekends could be crowded. Summer school brakes are in Holland in July and August but in June their may be some schooltrips visiting the park.

Efteling is not in holland, so I looked it up. The southern parts of the Netherlands, were Efteling is, has their break 30th of June till 12th of August 2012. The other parts of the Netherlands later on.

Postby Sven » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:04 am

Jeroen_twee wrote:
Sven wrote:In my opinion you could better visit the Efteling on friday, because the weekends could be crowded. Summer school brakes are in Holland in July and August but in June their may be some schooltrips visiting the park.

Efteling is not in holland, so I looked it up. The southern parts of the Netherlands, were Efteling is, has their break 30th of June till 12th of August 2012. The other parts of the Netherlands later on.

Haha LOL my mistaken. I think the difernce between Holland and the Netherlands are so old fashioned. Even Six Flags didn't used 'the Netherlands' I think Holland is even common as the netherlands. Only we know the historicaly diference. And not only people of the southern part of the Netherlands visiting the Efteling. ;) But the answer is indeed: their are no school breaks in the Netherlands at the 22nd and 23th of June.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!