Six Flags Over Georgia (SFOG) Discussion Thread

P. 733 - Two Villainous New Thrill Rides for 2020!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Can I park my donkey here?

Re: Six Flags Over Georgia (SFOG) Discussion Thread

Postby mayb78910 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:46 pm

Another fan from IG confirmed today that Axis Arena is being demolished so that’s really a game changer! So definitely likely looking at a Gotham City addition

What's with the donkeys anyway?

Postby The username » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:57 pm

4D freespin themed to twoface? Or some kind of flat? If they really wanted to, they could expand it into the parking lot and add a raptor. If only...

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby mayb78910 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:42 pm

Oh maaan I wouldn’t care if it were themed to batboy if it’s a raptor. I’ve ridden a couple of freespins though and they felt like 2 totally different experiences. I found one not that great but the 2nd at Great Adventure was pretty decent! Either is a go for me!

Postby The username » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:17 am

I've only ridden GAs freespin, and while it wasn't terrible, it wouldn't be somthing I'd do more than once or twice a season

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby DILinator » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:29 am

I'm not saying I think is what it'll be, as I've been on the S&S FreeSpin for a while. But with the new clues, and news of the Axis Arena removal, I now wonder whether a Raptor themed to Poison Ivy might be what's coming. I measured it out, and if it's a clone of WW at SFFT, it would definitely fit at an angle in that plot where Axis is, behind The Joker, and stretching almost to Batman. Again, that's probably grander than we should be expecting at SFOG this year, but it seems like it's still a possibility at least.

Top 10 Coasters! 1.Steel Vengeance 2.Fury 3.Millennium Force 4.Maverick 5. Twisted Timbers 6. The Voyage 7. Lightning Rod 8.Storm Chaser 9.El Toro 10. Leviathan Honorable Mentions: Phantom's Revenge, Behemoth, Mako, Ravine Flyer II, Shivering Timbers, Kraken Underrated Coasters: Steel - Yukon Striker, Wood - White Lightning

token black guy

Postby jarmor » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:43 am

Another coaster this soon?
"B&M will NEVER build a coaster over 300 ft..." until 2012
"Cedar Fair will NEVER build a coaster taller than MF..." until 2015

Postby The username » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:06 am

Lots of their online polls have been talking about adding another coaster to the lineup since TC was received so well

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Wazzupnerds » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:42 am

Raptor or 4D Freespin hype train time!

CHOO CHOO!
Wadda you mean Rampage sucks?

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby octoroach » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:45 am

If you all were gamblers, would you bet on six flags being open / rides running on Sunday based on hurricane dorians path? We’re flying into Atlanta on Friday afternoon and planned carowinds for Saturday and sfog for Sunday, fly out Monday, but we can detour to Dollywood Sunday instead, decisions decisions... stupid Mother Nature

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Wazzupnerds » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:47 am

octoroach wrote:If you all were gamblers, would you bet on six flags being open / rides running on Sunday based on hurricane dorians path? We’re flying into Atlanta on Friday afternoon and planned carowinds for Saturday and sfog for Sunday, fly out Monday, but we can detour to Dollywood Sunday instead, decisions decisions... stupid Mother Nature

The last time one had a path heading for Atlanta the park shut down, and I think they announced the closure on that Friday, so watch SFOG social media.
Wadda you mean Rampage sucks?

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!