boldikus wrote:Hey locals. A few final questions in advance of my weekend visit:
1. How many rides have onride photos and is it worth it to get the all-day photo pass thing?
2. Do they allow single riders on the Sky Buckets?
3. All day fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo are near the entrance/Scorcher, right? $8 for the day? I'm coming from the airport right to the park, are they gonna give me sh*t at the entrance for bringing all that in? Toiletries, etc? I'll just have a small backpack with just enough stuff for 3 days. Packing super light, and I can leave it @ the hotel until check in (staying down the street) but I almost feel better locking it up at Six Flags (I can't believe I just typed that). But yeah its the first time Ive gone to a park with more than just a wallet/phone/sunglasses.
4. Where is everyones fave places to eat? I ate at JBs last time and while the beer selection was good the food was average. Also where has the beer?
5. I know the answer but I'll ask anyway: Is Acro still down?
6. Do you guys think I'll look like a douchebag riding the mine train alone?
Thanks. P.S. I've been to this park before so no need to pile on the suggestions. I plan on having a relaxing day of marathoning Goliath and Mindbender with hopefully a bit of RMC in there as well.
1. The only on-ride photo rides are TC, Goliath, and The Log Jamboree. So there’s that. Lol
2. I’ve ridden the Sky Buckets solo several times so you’re good.
3. There are 2 locations with the all day bunnies. One near the guest relations office in the front and one near monster mansion. Depending on your bag size, you may be able to save a few dollars by just purchasing a $5 all day deal at one of the rides. While they only give you 2 hours at each ride. You can move your reservation around to the different rides during the day.
4. You can’t go wrong with JB’s but Macho Nacho is always a go to spot for me. They sell beer at JB’s, Macho Nacho, and the Gotham City Eatery.
5. Probably... but please let us know when you get out there because no one hasn’t mentioned it since my last update on the catch car not being at the top when I rode past a couple weeks ago.
6. Lift-Hill The Ride! Lmao! But I’m known around the park by employees as the Lone Ranger so I don’t think you riding anything solo will have you looking crazy. Lol
Enjoy your visit!