Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: Ocean Park Discussion Thread

Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:17 am

Pretty much impossible. Ocean Park's subway station is not opened yet so you'll spend at least 1.5 hours on the bus between Admiralty and Ocean Park. You'll need to ride OP's cable car or Ocean Express to reach Hair Raiser, that's another 40 minutes. Add the time for Airport Express and subway, 4.5 hours isn't enough.

Disneyland is a good choice though. If you're fast enough, grabbing Grizzily Mountain, Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain wouldn't be a problem.

Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:13 am

Hong Kong Disneyland always seemed kind of off to me. It seems like disney just recreated NO, added a few rides, and opened it. Except for Grizzly Mountain, it doesn't really have anything unique or original.

Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:29 pm

Deleted post.

Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:19 am

Been making some room for the babies stuff and found this. My wife and I had completely forgotten about Ocean Park having a bag of rice stuffed toy. At the time we thought it was funny and Jin was so happy when she won it.
Attachments
image1.JPG

Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:57 am

^That's amazing.

Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:01 pm

SharkTums wrote:^That's amazing.

Agreed.

Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:19 pm

Friend spent the day at the park yesterday ( Thursday ) and said the Chinese tourist where the worst he'd every seen, line cutting, yelling at each other, peeing in gardens, said the day was just awful. he enjoyed the park but said sadly he'd never go back!

Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:26 pm

^That was my experience two years ago. My favourite was the guests who decided to use their umbrellas on the rapids ride!

Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:29 pm

^ It's a rapids ride... you ride it purely because you get wet.

Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:23 pm

azza29 wrote:^That was my experience two years ago. My favourite was the guests who decided to use their umbrellas on the rapids ride!

i

Mine as well, stopped three girls from pushing in to get back down on the cable car, it wasn't pretty
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS