1. Intimidator 305
- It's a popular choice, but good GOD, what a beast. The first drop is absolutely incredible, it either gives crazy good floater in the front or you-are-going-to-die ejector in the back. That first turn will
make you grey/black out, no exceptions. Every transition throws you around like a ragdoll, every hill has insane ejector... I mean, it's perfect from start to finish. Just yes. 2. Kumba
- This is the definition of a god-tier B&M. As soon as you crest the first drop, it's one rapid-fire inversion after another at speeds that don't even feel legal- that MCBR does nothing and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm pretty sure this is the coaster that I've ridden the most in terms of laps, and this ride 100% deserves that title. 3. Twisted Timbers
- Ah yes, the ride that got me to sip the IBox Kool-Aid.
I think this coaster has the most airtime out of any other ride I've ever experienced. Ejector is everywhere and it's pure chaos. You're out of your seat more than you're in it. It's amazing. 4. Goliath (SFoG)
- My personal pick for the best hyper. The first drop isn't much to write home about, but the rest of the ride is just B&M beauty. Floater on every single hill, that insane downward helix pulls some serious grey-out inducing positives, and the return leg is borderline ejector. It's a really long ride, it's butter smooth, and I love it.5. Mako
- This used to be my number one, and while it has sunk a bit in my rankings over the years, this is still an amazing coaster. Stupid good first drop, the setting over the water is fantastic, and you're flying out of your seat throughout the entire layout. Also, this is the only coaster that I can think of that the airtime is better in the front. Boldikus can vouch for me on this.6. Twisted Cyclone
- My hometown RMC kicks so much butt. Sure, it's on the shorter side, but what it lacks in length it makes up for in pure insanity. The first drop in the back whips you out of your seat and provides awesome laterals as it twists a bit to the side, that wave turn is pure sustained ejector, and it never slows down. Do I wish it was a bit longer? Well, yeah, kinda. Is it still an amazing ride? Absolutely. 7. Alpengeist
- Easily my favorite invert. The entire ride is just perfection, from start to finish. There are times that the ride tries to kill you (top of the cobra roll and the transition into the MCBR) and I wouldn't have it any other way. The finale gets a bit of flack for killing the ride's pacing by taking things slow, but I'd argue it's the perfect compliment to the balls-to-the-wall first half. Plus, it gets points just for being at BGW. I freaking love that place. 8. Mine Blower
- I will never understand the people that say this thing is rough in any way. It's not what I'd call butter smooth, but how anyone could dislike this ride is beyond me. As soon as you crest that drop, you're in for some crazy sh*t. The zero-g gives awesome hangtime, every single hill has ejector, and the laterals are some of the strongest I've ever felt on any coaster that isn't a wild mouse. 9. Montu
- ...I mean come on, it's Montu. While I do think this ride is severely overrated, I can't deny it's absolutely amazing. It's intense, it's long, the batwing is pure evil, and it's just awesome. Shoutout to the ops, too, y'all are cool. 10. The Incredible Hulk Coaster
- Maybe it's just me, but I seldom ever see this coaster mentioned in enthusiast circles. And I'll never get that, because this thing is fantastic. Forceful launch, intense inversions, great theming, and an absolute banger of an onride soundtrack. What's not to love?