Walt Disney World Epcot Discussion Thread

P. 269 - Epcot is getting a makeover!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Re: Walt Disney World Epcot Discussion Thread

Postby artistdsm2004 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:34 am

Was the artwork all Disney themed or was there other types of work? I'm a painter and looking into participating in this next year.

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:16 am

artistdsm2004 wrote:Was the artwork all Disney themed or was there other types of work? I'm a painter and looking into participating in this next year.

Not all of it was Disney themed. There were other non-Disney artists also showing their work.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Philrad71 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:22 am

bert425 wrote:wow. . LOVE the idea of this.

and the food all looks incredible.

something I've always wondered, and never quite understood.. .. how do the food stands work? does Disney sell a "passport" that let's you sample all the food options? or do you need to buy each Ala carte?

if the 2nd, I could see that getting very expensive quickly, since I'd want to try everything!

but I'd do it. . . .

just wondering how the food stuff works?

I am pretty sure that I easily went through around $100 in food and drink during the spring garden/flower festival, Bert. And that's certainly not a complaint - it's just like you said...there is so much good stuff there that you want to try it all!

The main thing is to pace yourself and try not to overindulge on the heavy sweets (or beer) early so that you can eat a little, go do some attractions, rinse and repeat throughout the day/evening.

I teach at the school of donkey!

Postby Sluggo77 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:08 pm

Looks like another awesome Epcot festival. I really need to get down to one of these events.

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:14 pm

Philrad wrote:...The main thing is to pace yourself and try not to overindulge on the heavy sweets (or beer) early so that you can eat a little, go do some attractions, rinse and repeat throughout the day/evening.

If I ever get to one of these wonderful EPCOT Festivals, I will certainly try to go by, what you suggest, here. :mickey:
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

Postby thrillrider » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:12 am

Hey TPR!

Just asking for a little bit of input about epcot.

First off, we are going to visit epcot in april. While looking at all the park has to offer, we came across the snorkeling experience at the living season pavilion and signed up for it. Has anyone on here experienced this? It was quite pricey, but we "hope" it will be as exciting as it looks.

Also, we were looking into the behind the seeds tour as well. Is it worth the time/money to check out?

Thanks for any input.
341 steel coasters
114 wood coasters

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:49 am

^I'm not a fan of snorkeling or scuba diving so I have not done either of those experiences. I know people who have done the Scuba experience and really enjoyed it, I'm assuming the snorkeling will be just as good.

We HAVE done the Behind the Seeds tour and really enjoyed it! Very cute and fun.

Postby thrillrider » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:29 am

Thank's for the input.

Looking like we are going to book the behind the seeds tour as well.
341 steel coasters
114 wood coasters

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby Waltrane » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:53 am

Thanks Robb for the review! Epcot is becoming one of my favorite parks in general so seeing things like this add to the experience is amazing.
[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/d07a25bf830f44bab60863e8d0fa0958.jpg[/img][/url]

Beware of the freeze-dried donkey!

Postby The Great Zo » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:16 pm

thrillrider wrote:Looking like we are going to book the behind the seeds tour as well.

I'll second that. It's short, inexpensive, educational, and entertaining. So if you've ever found yourself irrationally enjoying Living With the Land a little too much, it's definitely a good deal! :lmao:
-- Andy
Trip Reports: 2013 BG/KD -- 2013 TPR -- 2014 KI -- 2014 TPR -- 2015 TPR
Trip Reports: 2015 CP -- 2017 FL -- 2017 CP -- 2017 TPR -- 2018 FC -- 2018 CA

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!