Quick thoughts on my first ever visit:
- Marvel Cave was cool! (and a great workout)
- Potato & Sausage skillet meal was great
- Banana Split was great
- Cinnamon Bread was even better than I remember from Dollywood. Maybe because we got the Apple version? Omg so good.
- Outlaw Run is the roughest of all the RMC's I have been on. It really did feel like a wood coaster. Great ride, still, but really unexpected. Boo to the massively short seatbelts which prevented others in my party from riding
- I really enjoyed Powder Keg. I didn't know anything about it going in, but it was a ton of fun.
- all the theming, shops, food, everything about the park was fantastic
- loved the different pumpkins (we didn't make it for the night event unfortunately)
- time traveler was REALLY good and unique. Some of the forces and direction you take the elements really take you off guard and feel funky
- WildFire was decent, but nothing really new
- FIRE IN THE HOLE!!
- The water boat shootey thing (the name escapes me -- flooded mine?)... yeah, no. the shooting portion was not executed well.
- Grandfather's Mansion was kooky fun. I enjoyed it. Different from any other walkthrough attraction I've been in. Laying on the bed and trying to do a situp was a weird feeling.
- Thunderation -- it's an arrow. So yeah. (Not very good.)
Had a good time; would have liked to stay longer but we drove 7 hours that day in addition to the park.
Pumpkin blowing a pumpkin. Oh yeah.