Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: Silver Dollar City (SDC) Discussion Thread

Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:49 pm

Got this photo today out of the 360 camera. I thought it was pretty cool...
Attachments
Time Traveler Tiny Planet .jpg

Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:00 pm

^^love these 'little globe' type of pics from those 360 video's!! This one's probably one of my favorite's too!
Seems like a really unique fun coaster and another really awesome ride to SDC's lineup.

Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:04 pm

Yeah I usually hate those "little globe" photos but that one looks pretty cool really.

Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:18 pm

The more I watch the video the more excited I am for this coaster!! The going through the vertical loop sideways looks AMAZING!!! :lover:

Looks like a huge success for the park!! :br

Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:53 pm

That looks cool. Love those 360 videos on my phone. It's fun to look around.

Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:04 pm

I love review season. Can't wait til they start pouring in.

Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:11 pm

Looks so good! The back car appears to have a solid yank down that drop out of the station. Can't wait for my next trip out to the park next year. Thinking around Memorial weekend.

Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:34 pm

Great video. Nice to see it confirmed/reiterated that every ride will be unique. Maybe it was explained before, but the controlled spinning aspect made me wonder if the experience would literally be the same each ride. Incidentally, I'm now a lot more excited about Cobra's Curse after reading comparisons here--I'd kinda put that one on the back burner priority-wise. The same was semi-true for Time Traveler, but now I'm disappointed I don't know when I'll get to SDC next. Hopefully someday it will be unlimited on Trailblazer.

Mossed wrote:I love review season. Can't wait til they start pouring in.

True this.

Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:51 pm

Looks like an amazing addition to an already amazing park. To think, this and Outlaw Run in the same place. Can't wait until I can get back to Branson, MO!

Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:01 pm

PeoplemoverMatt wrote:To think, this and Outlaw Run, and skillet food, and Wildfire, and Cinnamon Bread, and Powder Keg in the same place.

Fixed that for you! :Pr
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS