Silver Dollar City (SDC) Discussion Thread

P. 632 - Mystic River Falls Announced for 2020
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 4 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Full Fledged Donkey Enthusiast!

Re: Silver Dollar City (SDC) Discussion Thread

Postby aLFREd_25 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:46 am

Thanks for the great update, Chad. I am loving the presence of this coaster. Those barrel rolls look awesome! :lmao:
[url=http://www.clubtpr.com]Image[/url

Fluffy, Fluffy, Donkeys Filled With Medicine and Goo!

Postby palmerleeberry » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:23 pm

Nice to know how the construction on Outlaw Run is coming along. You said your visit to Silver Dollar City that day was crowded, and when you provided the shot of all those riders waiting to get on board the "Fire In The Hole" ride that's when I finally believed you.

When Outlaw run is up and running with a ton of riders waiting to get on board, I wonder what Silver Dollar City will do fo an encore (maybe do something with that old tower that was once held a waterslide ride)?

:pillow: "I know what you should so for an encore: go to bed!"

Now with Extra Retarded Flavor

Postby Guy T. Koepp » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:15 am

See, this report just goes to show you. Cocks come in all shapes, sizes and colors. And it's your duty as a cock lover to try out as many of these cocks as you can until you find the perfect one. When you have found the one that satisfies all your needs, you can take it home and keep it for life. Just as God intended.

Oh, that wood thingy looks immense and is growing at a rapid pace. I'm sure there are a bunch of people here on the forums that can't wait to ride it as well. =)

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby coastercrazy 9 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:21 am

I really don't know what to say or respond with. I could say something very dirty, but that would probably just show my love of cock. I prefer grilled, not fried by the way.
I won't stop riding roller coasters when I get old. I'll get old when I stop riding roller coasters!

Image\

Do You Like Music? Do You Like Roller Coasters? Click Here for Six Flags Great AdventureClick Here For Hershey Park!Click Here For SFGAdv Fright Fest 2012!*New
For some Winter fun, click here, for My New Snowboarding Music Videos!

I think Intamin should make a donkey!

Postby mike_kelly » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:29 am

As far as the trains I remember from the original interview that leaked the coaster with RMC they had a new train design that this coaster is supposed to use that allowed for inversions.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby ernierocker » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:48 am

^That has been well established several times in this thread already.

I know EXACTLY where my passport is!

Postby TPDave » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:03 pm

beatle11 wrote:Image
Wow....just wow.

I think this picture needs to be on this page.

Holy crap that looks awesome, I loved this park when I visited but I thought it was lacking a really badass coaster. Powder keg is cool, but this is going to be on a different level!

The Pony Express can't find my teepee

Postby chadster » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:43 pm

I'm sure that many of you noticed, but I will point out the obvious anyway. If you are standing in the station looking at the lift, you enter from your left, and exit the train to your right. Stairs run up behind the operators booth where you walk over the lift hill allowing for photo opportunities similar to Wildfire. After you cross over the bridge, just like Wildfire, you will dump into the gift shop and I imagine the photo hut as well.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby dsjim11 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:11 am

Coaster looking very cool! LOL @ Party Spock! Beam me up...

the ghost seems to think there is a "Donkey Fairy"

Postby The Yeti » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:20 pm

palmerleeberry wrote:When Outlaw run is up and running with a ton of riders waiting to get on board, I wonder what Silver Dollar City will do fo an encore (maybe do something with that old tower that was once held a waterslide ride)?]

I'd say yes, something to do with that tower. I don't see it being used as a queue this time, maybe turning it in to a building for theming of some sort...Assuming we're talking about a future coaster, there's a good plot of land there, and as much as I'd love to see something a little more original for SDC, that's not a bad spot for a Eurofighter like Mystery Mine...or an Aquatrax :) . Honestly, I can't think of any reason they would keep that tower other than to cover it up as a building for some kind of theming.

I guess I've wondered about that one for a while.

http://silverdollarcity2013.com/

They added a new video from Branson TV to their videos page. Still not the POV I was hoping for, but still kind of cool. Branson TV is sort of like an info channel for tourists that just promotes shows and attractions in the area. I remember a long time ago seeing the promo for Buzzsaw Falls on that channel, during that trip to Branson I went to the park and Buzzsaw Falls was testing, due to open the following week! Not the best memory, but then again after riding Buzzsaw Falls I realized I didn't miss out on much.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!