MSN's Top Ten

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the list:

Our editors pick the nation's top10:

Astroland Amusement Park - Brooklyn, N.Y.

Busch Gardens - Tampa Bay, Fla.

Cedar Point Amusement Park - Sandusky, Ohio

Disneyland - Anaheim, Calif.

Kennywood Park - West Mifflin, Pa.

Knott's Camp Snoopy - Bloomington, Minn.

Magic Kingdom - Lake Buena Vista, Fla.

Paramount's Carowinds - Charlotte, N.C.

Santa Cruz Boardwalk - Santa Cruz, Calif.

Six Flags Astroworld - Houston, Texas

There are so many things wrong with this list ... I find it HILARIOUS that the only Six Flags park listed is Astroworld ...

Even if people don't like The Legend and Raven, Holiday World is still a top ten park. I found that list to be very stupid, focusing on gimmicks.....

Most Coasters (CP)

Classical park (KW)

World famous coaster (Astroland)

Beach Side park (SCBB)

ect....... there just si something very random about the parks there.........

That's not right. How the h*** did Astroland get on there? I've been to better theme parks than that! Hey, I just remembered I have been to a theme park outside of California, Astroland!

---Brent 8)

EDIT:How the h*** did Camp Snoopy get on there? It's a pretty good little park with a great log ride, but WTF?

Holy crap! Even for yet another stupid top 10 list, that one's egregiously stupid. Camp Snoopy? Did that ever make a top 10 list before? Okay, maybe Top Ten Kiddie Parks Located Inside a Midwestern Megamall...

I know when I was at the Mall of America, I was thinking "The hell with Spiderman, Dueling Dragons, and the Hulk. This place rocks!"

Interestingly, Hersheypark is on their list of Top 10 Family Adventures, but not on the park list. And the Mall of America handily aced out Yosemite and the Grand Canyon as a family adventure, too.

Oh well, what can you expect from the company that invented Windows?

I'm surprised Astroworld's on there. I always heard that place was a bit run down and "ghetto". Ditto for Coney Island.

Top Ten Lists are unreliable. Whenever I see a top ten Coasters thing, I just KNOW that Magnum is gonna end up on the thing somewhere. True, it was a groudnbreaking coaster, but that was in 1989. Plus I've been on much more interesting coasters since then. Give the old boy a rest damn it! lol.