TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Coaster posters - Where can you find them?

hi,

I'm wondering for a while where you can find posters of coasters. I've been searching the net but couldn't find something intresting. (shame on you Google you failed me twice )

Couldn't find it neither in the giftshop of Walibi Belgium (formerly known as Six Flags Belgium)

So does any of you have any idea where you can get posters?

Thank you

edit:

With the opening of Space Mountain MS2 it was easy to get one... by euh taking it from a sign-board but i can't go doing that for coasters all over the world... they would probably make a "wanted -very dangerous" sign of me

Also: it isn't necessary that there's a coaster on the picture. A name and some art is enough...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I was thinking about doing something like this this year.

I recently got a Canon 300D digital SLR and it can produce sharp images up to 30 x 20, which is poster size. I am going to be trying to get to quite a few parks this year and as always, CP and GL many times (the former probably more than I can count, as usual)

So I thought about printing them out on demand as people wanted them and sending them via UPS where I work. I havent priced things out yet but I dont think they would be too expsensive (I could ship other methods too) but I think it would be rather cool.

Ive got 1 MF poster and 2 Dragster ones, one of which is in my room at the moment.

As for finding them, eh, its a tough call. CP started selling them this last year or the one before and seemed to be selling quite a few. Same with the Banners...while expensive,people, like me, were willing to pay 125 bucks for an original, first year off the rack Top Thrill Dragster banner that hung down the launch.

Just depends on the park.

Look on ebay for Cedar Point and they always seem to have a calendar poster on there. I have 7 of those hanging in my room and like them a lot. I also have a PKI one I got from a friend. Definitely check eBay and the CP website if you want a CP poster.

thanx that Millenium Poster is looking great.

As for ebay i'm living in Europe and most things I can find are only shipped to United states or I have to pay (rather) much to let it ship. Moreover some things are way overprissed for being "second handed"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13878&item=3968543034&rd=1

So i'm probably going to stick to that cedar point shop.