TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Was The Last Coaster You Rode?

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't been on the forum in quite a while, good to be back right as the new website style is introduced!

I went to Six Flags St. Louis in late July and the last thing I rode was Boss. It was running pretty good and my friend's 300th credit as an added bonus!

On 10/19/2020 at 4:22 PM, Pedrinho said:

Expedition GeForce @ Holiday Park last friday.

Man, I hope that coaster will be better next year. It's normally so awesome.

Why was it a let down? We visited a few months ago in summer and it was running as great as ever.

will be back next week and hope it'll be great again!

Revolution at Bobbejaanland last week. It was so calm at the park that I had two private rides just before closing time. Two days later, the Belgian government decided to close all the theme parks, so I probably won't do any coaster in a while :( .

On 10/26/2020 at 9:06 PM, camelbackdave said:

Why was it a let down? We visited a few months ago in summer and it was running as great as ever.

will be back next week and hope it'll be great again!

Well, in Summer it ran great as hell. I loved it.
But what really annoys us is the inacceptable operations. It always lasts aroung three to five minutes for them to load and check a train. Looking at Millennium Force (same train and restraints) it's just ridiculous.
Then, the second train wasn't there for the whole season, serving as a parts donor for the first one, making lines again way longer then they should be.
Third, they had to wait until the train was loaded up to more that 50% of all seats occupied to save electricity (the opetrator told me. I aseked if they are in fear of valleying with a not full train. There were only around 50 people riding GeForce. Most waited for front or back, so we had to wait several minutes for people filling the train.
Fourth and last: Everytime in the last days of operation it gets somehow rough and bumpy between the first big hill and the bunny hops. Every year.

So to summarize: It's still a great coaster. I have the feeling, it's too big and too expensive for the park it's in. If it would get the love it deserves and the beforementioned points are solved, it would be awesome. And knowing this and waiting ten minutes for a bumpy ride is a letdown.

Iron Rattler at night. With sunglasses on. Dispatched during the "park is now closed" spiel was playing. Why don't more people talk about the night rides on this thing? Holy crap. And I have some Outlaw Run night rides to look forward to later this week as well.

source.gif.a2bc45c84d1dccfcdce36da5712312fb.gif