TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Question about the no links allowed rule for under 100 posts

sawblade5

I have been a lurker here for years but I got a question about TOS rule 14. I am currently at less than 100 posts so the way the rule is written it seems to imply a zero tolerance to any links until I reach 100 posts however long that takes.

My question is can we have an exception on the anti link rule for providing links to reliable news stories about the park or to cite a reliable non personal source on a subject in the forums?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been a lurker here for years but I got a question about TOS rule 14. I am currently at less than 100 posts so the way the rule is written it seems to imply a zero tolerance to any links until I reach 100 posts however long that takes.

My question is can we have an exception on the anti link rule for providing links to reliable news stories about the park or to cite a reliable non personal source on a subject in the forums?

Yes, a link to a news article or direct to a park page would be fine.

This rule is meant more to stop people from just coming on the site and spamming their own sites.