How do you deal with haters?

I need some tips
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Ask us a question about trip planning, coaster videos, rodent encounters or donkeys!
Site Admin

Re: How do you deal with haters?

Postby robbalvey » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:18 pm

^ Please keep political comments out of this. This isn't what this is about. Thanks.

the ghost seems to think there is a "Donkey Fairy"

Postby Cyrbuzz » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:45 pm

Rodney King said it best, "Can't we all just get along?" You're right though it's entertaining to read all the stupidity out there. You can't buy this kind of entertainment. =) Long live TPR!!!

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:56 pm

Cyrbuzz wrote:You're right though it's entertaining to read all the stupidity out there. You can't buy this kind of entertainment. =) Long live TPR!!!

This is what I keep telling myself every time I read one of the crazy stories about it. Some of the haters should be writers. I mean the stuff they come up with is actually more interesting than our actual lives! lol

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby coasterbill » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:11 pm

I never got the hate for TPR. I just found the group in question (which has 319 members) and while I'm not here to kiss a**, any website that can piss off 319 coaster enthusiasts just by existing is destined to be one of my favorite websites by default.

I love donkeys more than me.

Postby grsupercity » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:30 pm

coasterbill wrote:I never got the hate for TPR. I just found the group in question (which has 319 members) and while I'm not here to kiss a**, any website that can piss off 319 coaster enthusiasts just by existing is destined to be one of my favorite websites by default.

And coasterbill is prly responsible for 200+ of those :lmao: :lmao:

I kid i kid. Coasterbill is by far one of my most respected posters.
After riding Lightning Run I can not understand why parks are not lining up to buy some Hyper GTX models. That little ride rocks

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:10 pm

coasterbill wrote:I never got the hate for TPR. I just found the group in question (which has 319 members) and while I'm not here to kiss a**, any website that can piss off 319 coaster enthusiasts just by existing is destined to be one of my favorite websites by default.

All I know is that if even a quarter of those 319 people were here on TPR it would make our forum a much more obnoxious and horrible place to be... more than it already is! I'm actually quite happy when I get to deliver another member to their group! Just means a better place for the rest of us, and I'm happy to have found that person a new home.

Look at it like a "relocation service" free of charge! :)

I wish they would make Street Fighter Donkey.

Postby TBpony414 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:08 pm

Fascinating and hilarious post, Robb! I had no idea there were hate groups and while I see stupid comments online occasionally, the extent that some people have taken it is truly horrifying. Keep shrugging them off and being awesome!

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:11 pm

TBpony414 wrote:Fascinating and hilarious post, Robb! I had no idea there were hate groups and while I see stupid comments online occasionally, the extent that some people have taken it is truly horrifying. Keep shrugging them off and being awesome!

Thank you! That's the plan! ;)

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Superbatboy » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:49 pm

robbalvey wrote:
Look at it like a "relocation service" free of charge! :)

:lmao: :lmao:
1.Skyrush 2.El Toro 3.Fury 325 4.Maverick 5.New Texas Giant 6.Wicked Cyclone 7.Twisted Colossus 8.Superman:TR 9.Millennium Force 10.Apollo's Chariot

The Pony Express can't find my teepee

Postby chadster » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:56 am

I have the urge to beat my head against the table every time I see a comment like "this shows he has too much time on his hands" or "shouldn't he be spending more time with his family", and the best "why does he even care? " when you respond to their gross misinformation(made up bullshit). Huh, Kettle meet Black, Black meet Kettle. :vekoma:
Last edited by chadster on Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:37 pm.

PreviousNext

Return to Ask Alvey