TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Problem with PMs?

Cj1990

So for the last month or two, it is showing that I have 1 new message in my PMs. However, when I click on it, I don't have any new messages.

I was just curious if there was a fix for this? If it's something I need to do, just tell me how and I am happy to do it.

Thanks!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had this happen to me, as well. I think it started when someone decided to send a bunch of spam messages back in April.

If it can't be fixed (For whatever reason), when you get a new PM, it just says "2 New Messages" instead of "1 New Message", so it still notifies you when you get a new message. The feature still accomplishes it's task, so it's not a big deal.

Edited by GCI Wooden

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem. . . I've been having the same problem since all of our PM's were spammed by the post mentioned above.. . I have learned to deal with the "1 new message" 24/7! However, I really wish there were a way to make the 1 go back to a 0, since the 1 is clearly from a hack attempt.