TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Next Club TPR Trip

TheCoasterKid211

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My thoughts exactly. Haven't joined club TPR, but if the trips ever come back, I would definetly make the investment. The tours seemed relatively affordable, and seemed like something I'd totally do if given the chance.

Haven't seen any other coaster club/site offer anything similar.

Here's to hoping the club TPR tours return.

Robb and Elissa have taken a break from doing public tours, unfortunately.

TPR Tours?

After ten years of doing the TPR Tours, we have put them on hold for the time being. That's not to say we will never do them again, but we have officially taken a break from doing any "open to the public" trips or tours, sorry.

It is the way it is. Club TPR has other great benefits, so it is worth considering. I mean, you can earn your money back real soon, no Tours needed for that.

BTW I do understand: R&E have a huge workload keeping this site running, staying in touch with all the people in the industry etc. They have been doing huge tours and might still do trips but in this case with their inner circle. Understandable.

Edited by ItsMe

It is the way it is. Club TPR has other great benefits, so it is worth considering.

Yes! Club TPR is awesome!

We have saved a good deal of money from joining Club TPR, due to discounted admission for parks. I would strongly recommend joining if you plan on going to parks next year.