Coaster trains / restraint restrictiveness

Comparing some trains
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Ask us a question about trip planning, coaster videos, rodent encounters or donkeys!
I just swallowed a whole donkey!

Coaster trains / restraint restrictiveness

Postby Jaykethekid » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:09 pm

I am trying to gauge how much weight I need to loose in order to fit in Outlaw Run again, and I was wondering if there is any other trains with similar restrictiveness. I've been on New Texas giant and fit just fine but I don't know if that is larger is smaller than outlaw runs lap bar restriction.

Site Admin

Re: Coaster trains / restraint restrictiveness

Postby robbalvey » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:35 pm

image.jpg

image.jpg

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:38 pm

Now to answer your question, it's impossible to me to say how much weight you need to "lose" because everyone's body is shaped differently. I've seen guys lighter than me not fit into some rides I can because they are a different shape. My advice to you is this: if you feel you need to "lose" weight to fit on roller coasters, why don't you shed a few pounds because it's the more healthy thing to do? While I'm not the lightest guy myself, I've lost about 20 pounds in the last year and I feel much better overall.

Postby Jaykethekid » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:30 am

Sorry about the misspelling, I was on the road and my phone was about to die and I was in a hurry to post. What my question actually meant was if there are any trains that have a similar restrictiveness to RMC trains. I have actually lost 15 pounds since April and I plan on doing a ton more, but I just need to know how much work I need to fit in so I can fit in the RMC trains. I have a very busy schedule and finding out where I am in other trains will help me plan times to try and lose weight based off the information I get from those other trains. I'm guessing Older Premier Trains are similar. Though, what you did say is great advice and I thank you for that!

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:43 pm

^ I believe the only coasters running RMC trains are Outlaw Run, Goliath, Medusa, Twisted Colossus and Wicked Cyclone.

Postby Jaykethekid » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:22 pm

Right, thanks for the help.

Return to Ask Alvey