Advice for SFOT Trip

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Ask us a question about trip planning, coaster videos, rodent encounters or donkeys!
"Excuse me, miss, may I pound my large rooster into your donkey?"

Advice for SFOT Trip

Postby LiftThrill » Sat May 30, 2015 9:37 am

I'm going to Dallas with my family early in June and we all have season passes (and I have a free parking pass) and lodging isn't a problem because we're staying with a friend. We have one full day and one partial day available. Partial day is a Saturday afternoon from what I know and the full day is Monday. I want to get multiple rides on whatever I end up liking enough, but I also want to ride every open coaster that day. I'll probably ride Batman and Pandemonium last if at all since we have Goliath and Pandemonium at Fiesta (my home park). Any advice on what to hit up first, etc?
1. Fury 325 | 2. Millennium Force | 3. New Texas Giant | 4. Outlaw Run | 5. Maverick | 6. Twisted Cyclone | 7. Iron Rattler | 8. The Voyage | 9. Goliath (SFGAm) | 10. Time Traveler

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Advice for SFOT Trip

Postby bert425 » Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 pm

This gets asked a lot, and the answer I give is always La Vibora (the Bobsleds, to the left of the entrance).

the two lowest capacity coasters in the park are La Vibora, and Pandemonium. And the lines get super long, super fast, tho they sometimes run single rider on La Vibora.

Honestly, La Vibora isn't super exciting, but it IS a unique ride at the park, so I would go into the left, hit La Vibora, then the flume, then New Texas Giant, Titan, Shockwave, Runaway Mountain, Runaway Mine Train, Mr. Freeze, Batman, Judge Roy, THEN Pandemonium if still have time.

that covers all the coasters (other than Mini-mine train), and there are several fun flats to hit after (including the 400ft Skyscreamer, and the Superman Towers of Power. . if you're braver than I).

Shockwave and New Texas Giant are both gonna get re-rides from you, pretty much guaranteed.
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

Postby LiftThrill » Sat May 30, 2015 6:11 pm

Thanks for the advice! I'll make sure to hit up La Vibora first.
1. Fury 325 | 2. Millennium Force | 3. New Texas Giant | 4. Outlaw Run | 5. Maverick | 6. Twisted Cyclone | 7. Iron Rattler | 8. The Voyage | 9. Goliath (SFGAm) | 10. Time Traveler

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:43 am

Are you getting a Flash Pass on any of the days, and do you plan on getting there BEFORE the park opens?

Postby LiftThrill » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:19 pm

robbalvey wrote:Are you getting a Flash Pass on any of the days, and do you plan on getting there BEFORE the park opens?

Probably get there before the park opens, but no flashpass.

Return to Ask Alvey