TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Canada's Wonderland - tactics/advice required

StevenX

My partner and I are visiting Toronto next month (May 2015) and are planning to visit Canada's Wonderland on Wednesday 27th May.

The park looks pretty huge, and I'm conscious it's early in the season to visit. I have a couple questions...

First, how busy is the park likely to be? Will it be busy enough to warrant the purchase of a Fast Lane ticket? As we're visiting from the U.K., we want to make sure we do get to see everything in the park (certainly all the 'coasters/thrill rides at least once).

Secondly, we'd appreciate any advice previous or regular visitors may have regarding how best to tackle the park and make the most of our day there. Any tactics, tips or advice you could offer would be greatly appreciated!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You shouldn't need fast lane. The best times to visit the park are weekdays when school is still in so you should have good chances at most rides being a walk on.

I'd suggest hitting all the lower capacity rides in the center of the park first: Guardian, Thunder Run, The Fly, The Bat are all close together. Leave Flight Deck until later in the day because it's one of the first rides people see and gets a huge line early but drops off later.

I meant to ask in my original post if there were any particular food recommendations there also?..

Robb: Thanks for the suggestion. I actually posted in there linking to this post last night

loop-de-loop: I'm assuming from your answer school definitely is still in in Canada on May 27th?