TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

when is the next trip you guys are taking in the USA?

TheGMan

I am just curious because I would like to go on a trip with you guys. I live in the Ohio/Pennsylvania region, I actually live pretty much on the PA border, so hopefully it's close. Any ideas of any trips in the near future of when you have a trip close to that area if anything? I would love to go with you guys!

-TheGMan

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are taking a year off from doing TPR trips. We'll be doing some traveling on our own and with close friends in 2015, so there will be plenty of trip reports and videos coming, but as far as organized tours go, we've been doing them for ten years now, and we need a summer off!

When we are ready to announce future TPR Tours they will be posted to the forum and to our social pages!

We are taking a year off from doing TPR trips. We'll be doing some traveling on our own and with close friends in 2015, so there will be plenty of trip reports and videos coming, but as far as organized tours go, we've been doing them for ten years now, and we need a summer off!

When we are ready to announce future TPR Tours they will be posted to the forum and to our social pages!

NOooooooo LOL just kidding...

you guys deserve a summer off... thanks for everything you do... Maggiekat and I have had a blast since we joined up!!!!

• 1 month later...

Well Darn!!!

Just as I'm a new member here, and hoping to hook up with other enthusiasts to go ride, and TPR takes this year off. All the more time for me save up, as I'd be interested in going on trips with other like-minded people, meet new coaster friends, etc.

Well Darn!!!

Just as I'm a new member here, and hoping to hook up with other enthusiasts to go ride, and TPR takes this year off. All the more time for me save up, as I'd be interested in going on trips with other like-minded people, meet new coaster friends, etc.

I'm kind of in the same boat. I was also hoping to do a TPR trip either this year or next year. Looks like it'll be next year. However, we can still organize trips with other TPR members who are interested.

That would be nice. I don't really drive, and usually end up going anywhere alone more often than not. I've love to make some new friends who also enjoy theme parks, travel, split on hotel, have someone who drives since I don't, and just a new extended family of people who also enjoy rides! Experiences and rides! I haven no clue how to organize anything, but if anyone does, I would love to be contacted and go. Anyone want to be my new friend?

Well Darn!!!

I'm kind of in the same boat. I was also hoping to do a TPR trip either this year or next year. Looks like it'll be next year. However, we can still organize trips with other TPR members who are interested.

• 2 months later...