when is the next trip you guys are taking in the USA?

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Ask us a question about trip planning, coaster videos, rodent encounters or donkeys!
I Guess Donkeys Are Okay
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 21 Dec 2013
Gender: None specified

when is the next trip you guys are taking in the USA?

Postby TheGMan » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:52 am

I am just curious because I would like to go on a trip with you guys. I live in the Ohio/Pennsylvania region, I actually live pretty much on the PA border, so hopefully it's close. Any ideas of any trips in the near future of when you have a trip close to that area if anything? :) I would love to go with you guys!

-TheGMan

Site Admin
User avatar
 
Posts: 48167
Joined: 01 Feb 2005
Location: Orlando, FL
Gender: Male

Re: when is the next trip you guys are taking in the USA?

Postby robbalvey » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:50 am

We are taking a year off from doing TPR trips. We'll be doing some traveling on our own and with close friends in 2015, so there will be plenty of trip reports and videos coming, but as far as organized tours go, we've been doing them for ten years now, and we need a summer off! ;)

When we are ready to announce future TPR Tours they will be posted to the forum and to our social pages!

"Excuse me, miss, may I pound my large rooster into your donkey?"
User avatar
 
Posts: 1121
Joined: 22 Apr 2013
Location: Las Vegas
Gender: Male
Age: 46

Re: when is the next trip you guys are taking in the USA?

Postby JeromyL » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:16 am

robbalvey wrote:We are taking a year off from doing TPR trips. We'll be doing some traveling on our own and with close friends in 2015, so there will be plenty of trip reports and videos coming, but as far as organized tours go, we've been doing them for ten years now, and we need a summer off! ;)

When we are ready to announce future TPR Tours they will be posted to the forum and to our social pages!


NOooooooo LOL just kidding...
you guys deserve a summer off... thanks for everything you do... Maggiekat and I have had a blast since we joined up!!!!
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/1ca0001026f6d685dfa4545ede364cfc.jpg[/img][/url]

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!
User avatar
 
Posts: 217
Joined: 13 Jan 2015
Gender: Female
Age: 42

Re: when is the next trip you guys are taking in the USA?

Postby IdahoKat » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:31 pm

Well Darn!!!
Just as I'm a new member here, and hoping to hook up with other enthusiasts to go ride, and TPR takes this year off. All the more time for me save up, as I'd be interested in going on trips with other like-minded people, meet new coaster friends, etc. :)

I Love Donkeys!
 
Posts: 37
Joined: 06 Nov 2014
Gender: None specified

Re: when is the next trip you guys are taking in the USA?

Postby Tornado6 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:26 pm

IdahoKat wrote:Well Darn!!!
Just as I'm a new member here, and hoping to hook up with other enthusiasts to go ride, and TPR takes this year off. All the more time for me save up, as I'd be interested in going on trips with other like-minded people, meet new coaster friends, etc. :)


I'm kind of in the same boat. I was also hoping to do a TPR trip either this year or next year. Looks like it'll be next year. However, we can still organize trips with other TPR members who are interested.

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!
User avatar
 
Posts: 217
Joined: 13 Jan 2015
Gender: Female
Age: 42

Re: when is the next trip you guys are taking in the USA?

Postby IdahoKat » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:37 pm

That would be nice. I don't really drive, and usually end up going anywhere alone more often than not. I've love to make some new friends who also enjoy theme parks, travel, split on hotel, have someone who drives since I don't, and just a new extended family of people who also enjoy rides! Experiences and rides! I haven no clue how to organize anything, but if anyone does, I would love to be contacted and go. Anyone want to be my new friend?

Tornado6 wrote:
IdahoKat wrote:Well Darn!!!
Just as I'm a new member here, and hoping to hook up with other enthusiasts to go ride, and TPR takes this year off. All the more time for me save up, as I'd be interested in going on trips with other like-minded people, meet new coaster friends, etc. :)


I'm kind of in the same boat. I was also hoping to do a TPR trip either this year or next year. Looks like it'll be next year. However, we can still organize trips with other TPR members who are interested.

I Love Donkeys!
 
Posts: 30
Joined: 11 May 2006
Location: Ohio
Gender: None specified

Re: when is the next trip you guys are taking in the USA?

Postby jlines » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:48 pm

Any chance for 1 day bashes? We had a great time at WCB last year and would love to do some more!

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?
User avatar
 
Posts: 1582
Joined: 06 Aug 2014
Location: Minnesota
Gender: None specified

Re: when is the next trip you guys are taking in the USA?

Postby GCI Wooden » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:25 pm

SharkTums wrote:^That is not a trip. We will still be hosting one day events this year.


This should answer your question.
“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.” ~Harlan Ellison
Image

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay
User avatar
 
Posts: 11
Joined: 01 May 2014
Location: San Francisco, CA.
Gender: Male

Re: when is the next trip you guys are taking in the USA?

Postby Stealth7E7 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:12 am

Does that mean the east coast and west coast bashes are still happening this year and if so do you have a possible time frame when they may occur?
Image

Site Admin
User avatar
 
Posts: 48167
Joined: 01 Feb 2005
Location: Orlando, FL
Gender: Male

Re: when is the next trip you guys are taking in the USA?

Postby robbalvey » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:41 am

^ When we are ready to announce something, we will post it to the forum.


Return to Ask Alvey

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest

These pages are in no way affiliated with nor endorsed by SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Cedar Fair, Legoland, Merlin Entertainment,
Blackstone, Tussaud's Group, Six Flags, Universal Theme Parks, the Walt Disney Company or any other theme park company.

All onride photos and videos on this website were taken with the permission of the park by a professional ride photographer.
For yours  and others safety, please do not attempt to take photos or videos at parks without proper permission.

Disclaimer!  You need a sense of humor to view our site, 
if you don't have a sense of humor, or are easily offended, please turn back now!
Most of the content on this forum is suitable for all ages. HOWEVER!
There may be some content that would be considered rated "PG-13."
Theme Park Review is NOT recommended for ages under 13 years of age.

cron