2015 Trips

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Ask us a question about trip planning, coaster videos, rodent encounters or donkeys!
She turned me into a donkey! I got better...

Re: 2015 Trips

Postby chriskq » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:22 pm

looking forward to seeing the 2016 and 2017 planned trips - hopefully might be able to do another. It seems like another life time ago i did the 2007 Mid West Trip

Enjoy your Holiday Rob, Elissa & Kidtums

Text me about my Delorean - (559) 940-3525

Re: 2015 Trips

Postby Ryan King » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:56 pm

I was scoping out your Trips tonight in hopes of maybe signing up for one this year! But you guys are always on the run so you deserve the break. Hope all is well. Looking forward to a hopeful future Japan trip. ;D

Previous

Return to Ask Alvey