TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Orlando Parks for Halloween

Stealth7E7

Hi Robb,

Brother and his family are planning to spend Halloween at Universal Studios (Orlando) at both parks since my niece loves Harry Potter. I'll be flying from California and arriving about 12 hours before they do. I was thinking of hitting up one of the parks in Orlando on my own prior to their arrival. I believe with my nieces I'll be going to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure for Halloween and then Magic Kingdom the next day. I arrive in Orlando at 1030am and by the time I hit the hotel and drop the bag off and then hit a park I would say would be around 1pm. So the advice i'm looking for is to which park would be the ideal park to go to? Epcot? Magic Kingdom ( love Disney so no issues on going twice)? Sea World? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. Also, any TPR discounts for any of the theme parks in Orlando?

-Stealth

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hello, I am currently stationed at Misawa Air Base and have been offer the chance to go to Tokyo Disney Resort over Christmas (as the one that asked me has to drop out of the office group) and was wondering if it was going to be a good thing or not. I would love to go but I have done Christmas at the Disney World Resort and remember how crowded it was and Im assuming that Tokyo Disney Resort is going to be packed as well. I would be staying on site (Hotel Miracosta) and would have the chance to be in the park early as well but Im still wary of the crowd size. I'm more worried about the crowd size because of the fact that I could really go at any other time of year (I'm stationed here for two more years) and have some other things that I would really like to do (hopefully a Japan TPR Trip if one happens while I am over here) I have plans already in the works for going to Hong Kong Disneyland mid next year that I would have to cancel if I go for Christmas. I'm just really torn on what I really want to do and any advice would be appreciated. Thanks, A1C Smith. http://gamesmagzine.com/

• 5 months later...

I thought it would be better to piggyback on to this thread for this question instead of making a new thread.

I'm currently thinking of making my first trip over to the Orlando area around early/mid November, is this a good time to go in terms of crowds at the parks or would there be a better time around this time to go? And are there any tips you could give for a first timer heading to the parks down there?