TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Going to Orlando

CobraRollGuy

I am going to the Orlando parks this summer. I am still not sure it may just be two days at Disney, two days Universal or one day at Universal and one day at Disney. I also might be going to Busch Gardens Tampa. I have never been to Universal Studios or Busch Gardens Tampa and the last time I went to Disney was in 2004. I would like to go to Busch Gardens but I don't have a lot of time on this trip. Is it worth going to Busch Gardens or should I dump Busch Gardens for an extra day at Disney or Universal? Another issue is my sister hates Universal and my brother hates Disney. I am in between the cross fire. I have not been to Disney since 2004 but I have not been to Universal and I hear Universal is really good. Any tips?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're on limited days I would either commit them all to Disney or do Universal and BGT with no Disney. You won't be able to enjoy Disney on 1-2 days and won't be able to see enough, especially in the summer. I personally recommend doing them seperately. For your siblings I think BGT is a great compromise day. Based on what I heard it's a theme park with thrill ride standards. Any other questions I'll be happy to help.

Busch Gardens Tampa is an awesome park with a ton of great animal exhibits and an awesome coaster collection. I highly recommend going there. How can you miss out on the best coaster in Florida (Kumba)?

By the way, I also recommend Fun Spot in Orlando one night after you leave one of the parks. White Lightning is a really good ride and they run all of their flat rides on awesome programs with really long cycles. I also highly reccomend spending some time at Universal Citywalk after the parks close because it's awesome.