TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Trip Suggestions?

cmullin

Hi, I'm trying to start planning a trip to 3 parks on the East Coast/South, and I had four parks in mind. SFOG, Carowinds, KD, and BGW. Right now I'm leaning towards KD, BGW, and Carowinds, but do you think that SFOG is something special and I should go there instead of one of the other parks? Also, are there any other places that I should go to rather than this area, I've been to CP, KI, and CW, as well as most all of the New England parks. Thanks for any tips in advance!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You could say that for any park.

Wait a year or two for Busch Gardens to unveil their new country. Wait a year or two for Carowinds to build their new attraction. Wait a year or seven for Flying Turns to open at Knoebels.

I think that you should only base your decision to go/not go to a park for a new attraction if they've actually announced it. As far as your trip is concerned, if a park hasn't announced a major new attraction for next year, assume that they won't announce it at all.

You could say that for any park.

Wait a year or two for Busch Gardens to unveil their new country. Wait a year or two for Carowinds to build their new attraction. Wait a year or seven for Flying Turns to open at Knoebels.

I think that you should only base your decision to go/not go to a park for a new attraction if they've actually announced it. As far as your trip is concerned, if a park hasn't announced a major new attraction for next year, assume that they won't announce it at all.

I have been putting of going on a Kings Island, Holiday World trip until they install the Timberliners. That didn't work out, but too my surprise, I will be able to ride Banshee now! I've learned to just go, whatever happens, happens. You can end up driving 10 hours to ride the newest coaster and it might not even be running.