TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great Adventure Tips?

Homer

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it really depends on if your going on a weekend or weekday, but heres the best way to get on those rides as quick as possible.

hit kingda ka first thing when the park opens, as long as it opens when the park does. then continue on to RT and Medusa (early in the morning you should walk onto both) GASM is almost always a walk on so you could pick that up next on your way to the other side of the park. then hopefully not wait too long for chiller, and end with a ride on nitro (the line usually moves rather quickly) of course this schedual is more for a half day at the park, as it seems that you don't plan on staying too long and covering all the coasters.

however, if you do stay until closing medusa, chiller, and RT usually have the shortest lines at night.

Q-bots your best bet if you feel like spending the money, however, I have never used a Q-bot at sfgadv and have never waited more than 30 mins at worst for a major coaster. If hit the rides at the right time, you should have no problem without Q-bot, but i must say Q-bots are fun to use and definatly free up some time during your visit.

Do we have confirmation that Qbot will be on Kingda Ka!?! I really can't see us riding it unless it has qbot...I'm so sick of waiting 4 hours for rides that last 15 seconds!

When I ride KK this summer, I'm going to ride it as soon as the park opens if there is no Q-bot on it. However, I don't see any reason why they wouldn't have the Q-bot on KK.

They will almost definitely have Q-Bot on KK. They'll probably do what they did on SUF, where they actually rent Q-Bots right at the entrance to the ride. People see the value of the Q-Bot very quickly when they encounter a 3-hour line. Besides, they already took the Q-Bot station off of Viper...

So Q-Bot is that great? I've never used it before but this summer I'll give it a shot. Does it have a limit on how many rides you can use on it? At SfStl I think they had a 9 ride limit or something.(Maybe I'm wrong?)

DejaVu "I'm going to have to get better acquainted with Q-bot " The Ride

I've used Qbot at: SFoG, SFGAd, SFNE, SFStL, and SFoT...I've never had any limit or constraints. I've upgraded to Gold wherever allowed.

Elissa "Q-bot enthusiast" Alvey

So Q-Bot is that great? I've never used it before but this summer I'll give it a shot. Does it have a limit on how many rides you can use on it? At SfStl I think they had a 9 ride limit or something.(Maybe I'm wrong?)

DejaVu "I'm going to have to get better acquainted with Q-bot " The Ride

I've used Qbot at: SFoG, SFGAd, SFNE, SFStL, and SFoT...I've never had any limit or constraints. I've upgraded to Gold wherever allowed.

Elissa "Q-bot enthusiast" Alvey

What does gold do?

^The regular Q-bot holds your place in line and the Gold Q-bot cuts your wait time in half. However, the Gold one does cost more money than the regular one. If the lines are over a hour long, I get a Gold one. And if I'm on trips I always get the Gold one if they have it. I used the Gold Q-bot for the first time last spring and it has spoiled me.

The Q-bots cost 10-15 dollars and yes other parks due that though for free. CP you get your hand stamped for rides like Magnum(i don't know why you will need it ), MF, WT, TTD and Raptor. These handstamps show the time you can get to ride the ride with less or no wait at all. (They have a seperate quene for those so called Freeway which might merge with the regular quene). Diseny offers Fastpass and you might be aware which is a ticket like thing which tells you the times you get into a special waiting quene for such. As we know Fastpass goes by really quickly. To be honest, I have never tried the Q-bots possibly because my last SF park was SFA in 2003 and since GAdv is my homepark I have all the time in the world.