TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hey Robb and Elissa!! :)

Xxcrazzy_goodxX

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're totally going to plan some meets and post about our trips here so people can meet up with us. As for going on trips with us...we usually hang out with someone a few times before committing to go on a trip together. It's a big deal and undertaking to take someone on a trip so we have to really feel comfortable with them.

Using the "Quaker" as an example...We met him at PPP in 02, hung out with him the next day at SFGAd, saw him a few months later at some of the California parks, met him again at SRM 03, he came to our wedding with his Mom in November of 03, then he started going on trips with us!

Elissa "start hanging out with us and you could be the next Quaker!" Alvey

We're totally going to plan some meets and post about our trips here so people can meet up with us. As for going on trips with us...we usually hang out with someone a few times before committing to go on a trip together. It's a big deal and undertaking to take someone on a trip so we have to really feel comfortable with them.

I totally know what you mean lol --I'll look out for some info about your trips.

I'd think it would be weird to take some stranger along on a trip! So I agree with them on that 100%. Maybe just a one day trip to a park or something could be a good interview. Hey thats a great idea! Robb and Elissa can meet us one by one at the parks and if they don't like us they can just run home and lock theirs doors

Ah... good ol' Quaker. What would we (or TPR) do without him

Ive hung out with ya a good 3 or 4times now haha jp... Anyways, get togethers from a site are ALWAYS fun, having a large group of people means more randomness for everyone, and more fun!

-Justin "who loves hanging out with a group of awesome people!"