Welcome to Theme Park Review’s Forum. Here you can upload your photos and create a "visual trip report" to share with other members. You may also upload your coaster related video game files and check out our calendar for information about upcoming coaster events and park openings.
Here are some rules of the board. PLEASE READ the following:
1. Most of the content on this board is suitable for everyone at any age. HOWEVER, there may be some content that would be considered rated "PG-13." Theme Park Review is NOT recommended for ages under 13 years of age. Therefore, if you are under 13 years of age, you are confirming by accepting these rules that you have parental consent to view this board.
2. Have fun! That’s the most important rule. Friendly debates are acceptable, but flame wars are NOT! Personal attacks will not be tolerated, will be deleted, and could lead to suspension or your Theme Park Review membership being banned.
3. Objectionable material will be deleted! This goes for any photos, files, posts, etc that include obscene gestures, offensive language, etc. Basically keep it clean, or, keep it "PG-13."
4. Theme Park Review reserves the right to edit or delete any post, image, or file that is posted to the forum. Theme Park Review also reserves the right to NOT delete any post, image, or file that is posted to the forum.
5. Theme Park Review reserves the right to suspend any user for any reason.
6. Mailing List - You will automatically be added to our mailing list, which generates newsletter style emails when major additions or announcements are made. If you wish to not be included on the email list, CLICK HERE
7. Once you have registered, please visit the "Terms of Service" thread in the Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys Forum for more detailed rules about posting images, files, etc.
8. Avatars - You may upload an Avatar that is 155x155 and under 50k in size. Please check out our Avatar Gallery for some cool Amusement Park related avatars!
9. Spelling and Grammar - bad spelling and grammar will NOT be tolerated! Theme Park Review’s forum includes a spell checker and there is a great one available with Google’s Toolbar. If we have to edit too many of your posts, you may be suspended from the forum. Text Message shorthand or "l77t" speak is not allowed. A typo here and there is acceptable, but illegible posts are not.
10. Uploading images - When you upload images, please keep them under 100k and no bigger than 800x600. All photos that have been uploaded to TPR’s server are co-owned by Theme Park Review and the member who has uploaded the content. You hereby grant Theme Park Review a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license and TPR reserves the right to use your photos in updates, DVD releases, front page features, or any other medium.
11. Uploading videos - All video uploads larger than 10 megs MUST be uploaded to TPR TV. If your file is less than 10 megs, it can be uploaded in the public forums. All videos that have been uploaded to TPR’s server are co-owned by Theme Park Review and the member who has uploaded the content. You hereby grant Theme Park Review a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license and TPR reserves the right to use your videos in updates, DVD releases, front page features, or any other medium.
12. Signatures – Please keep your signature to 3 or 4 lines of single spaced text and no “GIANT TEXT”. An Image is fine but no bigger than 75 pixels high and 450 pixels wide and no animation. The moderators have the right to delete your signature or ask you to change your signature if they believe it is distracting from the forum even if it falls within the above guidelines. If for any reason you feel you need a signature that falls outside of these guidelines, please contact the admin or moderating team for approval.
13. Theme Park Review’s Coaster Chat - Keep it "clean." This is a "PG-13" rated board, so anything inappropriate will not be tolerated. To report abuse in the chat room, please click on the "Chat Room Info" link.
14. Posting Links or "Spamming" - You must have at least 50 posts if you want to create a post which sole purpose is to link to your personal website, update, YouTube video, forum or any other website. If your post count is under 50 posts and your link has not be pre-approved by an admin or moderator, your link will be removed. Please note - links to your website in your signature are acceptable.
15. Obey Park Rules - If you’re going to make a post bragging about breaking park rules, which includes but it not limited to: sneaking cameras on rides, line jumping, standing up on coasters, going into "backstage" areas unauthorized or any other park rule, you’re account will be deleted and your IP address banned.
16. You need a sense of humor to view the forums. If you don’t have a sense of humor, or are easily offended, please turn back now!
17. Once you have registered an account and a screen name it cannot be changed, deleted or removed! Once an account is deleted, any posts or content you have submitted cannot be deleted and will remain on the public forum. So please pick a screen name you are prepared to live with for your existence on Theme Park Review. Please also note that one individual can only have one Theme Park Review account. If you create multiple accounts, this may be grounds for all of your Theme Park Review accounts to be suspended. Registering a new account to bypass an existing ban will result in your IP being banned.
18. Robb & Elissa reserve the right to alter these rules for any reason or anyone depending on the situation. After all, it’s our site!
Every member MUST read the "Posting Rules" which can be found here: http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=224#224
Remember, overall...rule #2 is the most important! Have a good time! And WELCOME to Theme Park Review!