TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Italian Job Cosater

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok most likely your problem is that the files are still bitmaps or that they are too large in size to upload.

Check that the file type is jpg or jpeg. If it isn't just open it in Windows and then in the Fax & Picture viewer or in Paint just saveAs and make sure to save the file as a jpg or jpeg (same thing one is just the 3 letter version).

If that is not the problem then open the picture in paint and you can change the image size. Just reduce it a bit in size and then saveAs again.

Hope that helps...

Ok most likely your problem is that the files are still bitmaps or that they are too large in size to upload.

Check that the file type is jpg or jpeg. If it isn't just open it in Windows and then in the Fax & Picture viewer or in Paint just saveAs and make sure to save the file as a jpg or jpeg (same thing one is just the 3 letter version).

If that is not the problem then open the picture in paint and you can change the image size. Just reduce it a bit in size and then saveAs again.

Hope that helps...

they were bmps ok i'll try that

yay it works!

there is some scenery missing from this ride becuase I did not use any hacks or any of that nonsense I build this coaster from what the game gives you.

If you guys don't think the track work is accuarte, compare it with a picture. I dare you

SCR11.JPG.3356ed7012aa0327c85b51e8b4680f0c.JPG

and the spash part at the end

SCR10.JPG.f72353bab5533d969d464da755eda3bd.JPG

stopping for the helecopter Note: (there is no helecopter)

SCR9.JPG.a4c81a3462fd80aa0dca14899218e722.JPG

diving donw into the subway tunnel

1290375674_IJ2.JPG.b664a1128a5a9a5f6cc4f3371da7be07.JPG

The Train being launched out of the station

678699450_IJ1.JPG.f27b5807080dd320c8afe6bbcafbaac6.JPG

overview of Itailin Job