TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Favorite Restrants.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love B&M clamshell restraints, along with all B&M restraints. I also love Schwarzkopf and CCI lap bars.

I don't like Vekoma OSTR's. Only in the sitdown models though, not because of the headbanging, but because you can't really raise your right or left arm depending on where you are sitting.

I love all B&M resraints (except for one that Ill get to) and I also love all Intamin restraints (especially those on MF and TTD.....Mmmmm so comfy!).

However, I hate the B&M stand-up restraints, they arent nice to us males....

Definitely the "butterfly restraints" on X-they give a great feeling of security but are very open at the same time. Second runners up would be anything on a B&M coaster (especially restraints on the flyer and hypercoasters) or the Intamin T Bar restraints on Xcelerator.

I like:

B&M Hypertwister Restraints

Huss OTSR's (on their disk rides)

B&M Inverted Restraints (kind of)

B&M Flying Coaster Restraints (comfy!)

I don't like:

B&M Inverted Restraints (you can't put your hands up!)

Arrow OTSR's

I like Intamin T-bars but once they put the seatbelts on after...im not sure when I cant stand them. Like on SROS at SFDL on that third hill after the first helix my seatbelt buckle always digs into my stomach. I will still ride them but just try to make the seat belt loose.

And Buzzbars are the stuff.

I like:

I don't like:

Arrow OTSR's

So let me get this straight, you do AND dont like B&M inverted restraints......?

I like:

I don't like:

Arrow OTSR's

So let me get this straight, you do AND dont like B&M inverted restraints......?

maybe he likes them because there comfortable, but hates them becuase you can't put your hands up.

I don't get it. I hate most B&M restraints. They are right in your way and I can never look around because they are so big. My favorite OTSR would probably be on X. I like how you can pull them down so they fit different sized people and they get out of the way of my head. But my all time favorite, would be the smallst, lightest lapbar restraints possible. I hate wearing restraints in the first place, so I like when I can't notice them.