TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Favorite Restrants.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really not sure what the big deal is about headbanging on restraints anyway. I've never really had that problem, though I guess my head has been thrown around a bit more than once. I guess I just have a head like a rock.

I guess my vote would go to the B&M restraints.

Best: Schwarzkopf lapbars because they give you so much space and freedom.

Worst: The U-shaped non-padded lapbars on Thundercoaster. The seats are awesome, but the lapbars sucks. Flying into a steel bar going over a hill isnt very comfortable, and its easy to hurt your knees on them.

^ I agree that S&S's screaming swing lapbars are really nice. I like the fact that they're designed to have some 'play' in them which means that even if you're stapled in, you're not actually stapled if you see what I mean! The only downside is that they (or maybe, more accurately, their sensors) seem to cause a lot of problems/downtime though (at Thorpe Park at least).

I hated the restraints on Deja Vu - namely the lump that jolts into your chest! I thought that my rib-cage had been broken!!

gotta go with CCI and GCI restraints, love em! As well as the Intamin U shaped restraints on El Toro, i thought they were quite comfy!

Least is prolly Premier Rides lapbars (Chiller, Flight of Fear, etc), i like em better then the OTHR's but they're still bulky and can hurt

The best steak I ever had was at Dominicos in Las Vegas. It is owned py a person that I am honored to call a friend. Emril Lagasse. My God! the food there is the schiznet. They have a turtle gumbo that will rock your socks. Also, I don't know how they do it but their cheesy garlic mashed potatoes are the greatest thing ever. The only way a meal could get better there is if it were all you can eat.

I loves me some Delmonicos.

^ I think he read restaurant instead of restraints, as I did when I first clicked this thread.

As for me, I prefer Intamin T bars, that is minus all the stupid seat belt problems/rules that they have that "make the ride more safe!"

Mathias "Because 1/2" of slack on my seat belt is going to save me if my lap bar malfunctions, whereas 1/4" won't!" B.

Oh! RESTRAINTS! Anything not over the shoulder.

I thought the topic was Restaurants spelled incorrectly. Mabey I should read the topic first before goint right to the end and posting.

Anywhoo... ...anything not over the shoulder. Does that answer the question?

Guy "Dominicos still Rocks!" Koepp