TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags over Japan

will the new coaster (as seen on the bottom of page 3) be a invertigo or a déjà vu-clone?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. will the new coaster (as seen on the bottom of page 3) be a invertigo or a déjà vu-clone?

• invertigo
    • déjà vu-clone

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here are the previews of my new park. It's got already one mega-coaster, the park name is Six Flags over Japan (for the time being)

See you!

SCR4.bmp

Massive structure

SCR3.bmp

Well this coaster has some trim brakes (they actually brake alot!). If you switch them of though, you might get a rough ride...

SCR2.bmp

This coaster has a few things in commen with SD2k, but it's far from being a replica

SCR1.bmp

Mid-course brakes

My first coaster is ready!!!!!!!

Check it out!

SCR17.BMP

And then the turnaround

SCR16.BMP

Over the parking lot... (and yet another trim-brake

SCR15.BMP

Notice the lovely trim-brake on top of the 3th hill (that's what keeps this coaster from being too intense)

SCR14.BMP

Second hill and mid-course brakes

SCR10.BMP

Top of the lift, ready for a 78m drop

SCR9.BMP

Station and beginning of lift hill. Notice the lovely stats

The only thing I used was the cd-rom of the original rct2; no expansions or trainers!

EDIT Deceided to use the wacky worlds expansion pack since it's got chinese/japanese theming!

SCR4.BMP

Overview 2. I'm not happy with the parking lot. Any suggestions how to make it look good?

SCR3.BMP

Overview 1

No but if your gonig for realism it adds a nice touch. You see this is what you learn from posting on the RCT2 threads on CoasterForce.

And no offense, they overreact and act like dicks at CF, IMO. So this is what you get when you've been representing RCT2.com for almost 3 years now, (July 3rd, is my 3rd year there) so.....yeah.....

Well today I turned everything Japanese/chinese. Now it's officially Six Flags over Japan

SCR2.BMP

The entrance. Not sure wether I'm keeping the bamboo building in the back, it just doens't match with the other buildings IMO

SCR1.BMP

The dragon in the middle is a warmup for those who want to ride Steel Dragon 2000 (in the back)