TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dreams

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The plate movements shifted overnight so there was one landmass again, only, the plates had shifted over the pacific plate, so Asia collided with North America.

Now, I could drive to the Chinese border! So, the second closest park to where I live became Happy Valley Beijing instead of CGA.

Then, for whatever reason, I decided to get that jungle mouse credit in Mongolia. After this, I drove to Mexico (I must have had an impossibly fast car) and lived out the rest of the dream there.

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of times I have Skyrim dreams and coaster dreams, but last night I had them together. I was in Skyrim and was doing a quest but on the way was El Toro. I went to get there but on the way I had to fight somebody, but it was exactly like in Skyrim. After I fought the guy everyone came after me and tried to kill me, so I loaded the last save, and tried to go another way. When I got there it turned out it cost $50 dollars to ride El Toro, and I only had ten. I went to my mom to borrow $40 but she didn't have any, so my dad gave me his credit card to use. I remembered some real life facts in the dream like it was the #1 wood coaster in the world and the "Rolling Thunder" hill pulls -1.7 Gs. I was just getting in line when I woke up. I was upset.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dream last night that I was signing up for some long-distance TPR trips for 2013. I remember signing up for East Coast Bash and Leviathan Bash and telling someone that I was also hoping to go to West Coast Bash so I could do one on each coast.

I really hope this dream comes true. I just need to save up the money!

Okay hilarious dream last night! Here we go:

I was a chaperone for a Jr. High group going to SFDK. I was in charge of a group of 3 (two boys, one girl) and I convinced them that we needed to go ride everything at Oasis Plaza first, starting with Medusa. In line for Medusa, they all got in different rows even though there were exactly 4 of us, and waited with the girl for the front. Rolercstrluvr was there as a spare single rider to go with anyone extra, and he decided to ride with us in the front.

Then, right as we're boarding and I've already sat down, the boys come up saying they were going to go somewhere else, and rolercstrluvr decided to go with them because they needed an adult. Then the coaster starts moving slowly forward and cresting the lift and I realize the girl still had her backpack, hadn't buckled her seat belt (and it was the kind of belt that went across both of us so I couldn't buckle unless she did) and hadn't put the OTSR down. The employee was worried about the loose articles, so he had her toss him the backpack. Then I start screaming at her saying stuff like, "When you enter the park, you're agreeing to the terms and conditions! That means you buckle when they tell you, and put your loose articles away before you ride! If you don't listen to me, this is going to be your last coaster today!"

Them my cat woke me up before I actually got to ride the coaster. I remember the OTSRS being very small and uncomfortable, almost like Demon's at CGA but worse. It was supposedly Medusa but the trains and station looked nothing alike.

I had a dream the other night that I was at some random park which turned out to be a mix of Disneyland, some ghetto Bart station, and a college campus. For some reason, there were lots of tunnels everywhere and I kept running through the tunnels shouting "Take the tunnel!" This probably stems from watching a video the other day on Facebook where a fellow TPRer was taking tunnels/shouting the phrase at a local amusement park (not CGA).

In one of my dreams a few nights ago I had the craziest and most awesome vehicle ever. It was kind of like a motorcycle but it was really nothing like one because I was riding in a streamlined position. I really can't describe it any better than it was fully open and I laid on the back at an angle. It was really small but powerful and fast.

• 2 weeks later...

In the light of CGA's GCI (Au13) going vertical, along with seeing the leaked layout of SDC's 2013 coaster, I had a dream that we were actually at SFDK, where the coaster was being built. It was being built by GCI but had the steel rails of a RMC design. The coaster was being built along some hilly terrain the park had in my dream that was situated back by the lake. The coaster was up in small portions, waiting to see if there were to be any inversions.

I had a dream where we were going to this park in the middle of nowhere for some TPR event, but my mom didn't know what it was called or how to get there. The only person who knows is my grandmother so we have to let her drive (irl she has almost no motor skills or memory since her stroke a couple years ago). Not only that but she was drunk (irl she really likes wine). She's driving all over the road and I'm like "Grandma drive more carefully" but my parents are yelling at me saying "Shut up and let her drive". I jump out and run the rest of the way to the park. When we get there we find out that we didn't get a ticket for my sister, so we have to pay $2200 for her ticket. The park is a completely dilapidated crap hole except for an Intamin Giga in an indoor section of the park. I'm in line and right as I'm about to get on I wake up.

So I remembered my dream for the first time in weeks.

I don't remember the circumstance that caused it, but I had to get my left leg amputated below the knee, as well as some of the fingers on my left hand (the number and positions of which kept changing, I distinctly recall). I decided that I would get a prosthetic leg, and for some reason settled on what was basically a fire poker. Don't ask. A good amount of time passed, and I started to get used to walking with my new leg. I looked at my left hand, and began to wonder if I'll still be able to play bass with my remaining fingers...

But before I could determine my remaining musical abilities, I woke up. I frantically looked at my hand and leg to make sure they were back to normal, thanking God that it was just a dream.

I don't know how to explain why, but something about the dream made it so realistic, so vivid. It's like I had a greater mental capacity than I usually do in dreams, since I distinctly remember doing things like checking to see if I felt a "phantom limb" where it had been amputated, or noticing that the prosthetic leg had the same "BAdunk" rhythm when I step that my feet usually do, since I land heavy on my heels. I dunno. It's hard to describe without sounding like a lunatic.

• 3 months later...
.....When we get there we find out that we didn't get a ticket for my sister, so we have to pay $2200 for her ticket. The park is a completely dilapidated crap hole except for an Intamin Giga in an indoor section of the park. I'm in line and right as I'm about to get on I wake up.

This was a great dream to be turned into a story. Thanks for sharing....

Some of my dreams are terrifying. Like if you have a severe fear of heights and are forced to ride Lex Luther Tower of Doom. I try not to wake up so I can overcome the experience.

Others are beautiful. Being with a lost love again.

I actually dream in color and have full conversations with others that aren't sleeping.

• 4 weeks later...

I had a dream that Lightning racer had its first third reprofiled (the drop to the turn-around into the shed/photospot). The first airtime hill was replaced with a high five and then the turn around was replaced with a zero g roll/turnaround similar to what is being put on Hades. It was pretty darn awesome.

My dream last night was pretty great. It had to do with the person I like at the moment. What happened was we were walking around SFNE in the middle of the summer. The whole day we kept play hitting, leaning on each other, and just overall flirting. Anyway, it was around sunset and he wanted to go on Bizarro. While on the lift, he deiced to hold me hand. Since this was the first time he ever did it, it took me by surprise. While at the top of the lift we saw the beautiful sunset and thats when he kissed me. Then I woke up and just laid in bed thinking about it for a while and then went abouts my day.

Agh if only that dream would become a reality!

My dream last night was pretty great. It had to do with the person I like at the moment. What happened was we were walking around SFNE in the middle of the summer. The whole day we kept play hitting, leaning on each other, and just overall flirting. Anyway, it was around sunset and he wanted to go on Bizarro. While on the lift, he deiced to hold me hand. Since this was the first time he ever did it, it took me by surprise. While at the top of the lift we saw the beautiful sunset and thats when he kissed me. Then I woke up and just laid in bed thinking about it for a while and then went abouts my day.

Agh if only that dream would become a reality!

considered asking him out to the park? Seems rather possible, as far as dreams go

• 1 month later...

I had a dream that SFDK was going to replace Kong.... with Great Nor'Easter! (replacing an SLC with an SLC? Sounds legit...)

Except supposedly Great Nor'Easter was coming from Michigan's Adventure, which had been renamed to something different and was gonna close for good and all it's coasters were going to be moved, with SFDK possibly getting another of them.

Oh, and also supposedly the SLC had a cobra roll that looked like a B&M cobra roll, and it was all one solid piece, and I saw a crane hoisting up this solid piece cobra roll. And if I remember correctly, the track was white and the supports were blue.

Yep, a bunch of random coaster stuff mish-mashed together. I'm surprised I remembered all that when I woke up.

• 1 month later...

Weird stuff happens when you fall asleep on the couch while the TV is on a channel that plays kid's shows in the morning (e.g. I woke up to some Wiggles-esque song).

In my dream, the new quarter at my school was starting, and I was making my way to my new class. I looked at my schedule, and... huh. Hairdressing? I don't remember signing up for that class. Weird. Maybe I'll end up liking it, who knows? And what the heck, what's it doing waaay out on the edge of campus? We'll see!

So I made my way out past the Engineering area, which slowly became a huge, wooded area, and finally found the classroom. In a cabin. Okay. Outside, there are a few adults and kids standing in a circle, and since there are no other buildings around, I assumed they were my Hairdressing class and joined in. They were doing some weird quiz ritual thing where the teacher stood right in front of a nervous-looking student, pie in hand, asking questions. I can't remember what was said, but the teacher ended up throwing the pie into the kid's face, sparking a big food fight. Another teacher runs out of the cabin with a tray of giant raviolis, throwing them everywhere.

When everything settled down, the other three kids introduced themselves. We had to make our way down a giant mountain, which was less like a hike and more like traversing to the bottom of a steep ravine in Minecraft. We almost died several times. Finally, at the bottom, we talked about our dreams, sang a few musical numbers (that I just kind of hid in the back for, everybody seemed to know them already but me, even though they seemed really improvised), and made our way into a house at the bottom.

Now this house was odd. Whichever way you went, through doors and up stairs and down hallways and so on, you would always end up right where you started, back on the bottom. Everybody else knew the house and left through the door that led straight back to the cabin at the top of the ravine, but I got lost. Finally, I just exited the house at the bottom and climbed back up on the less-steep side of the mountain.

Returned to my classmates, we sat at a picnic bench and talked. I don't remember much from this point on, but one of our topics was Call of Duty's Nazi Zombies. Nothing about hairdressing, of course. Something else happened, but I woke up shortly after and can't remember it, even if it was like ten minutes ago.

This is the first dream I distinctly remember having and remembering a lot about in a really long time, I'm not really sure how to feel about it. Hopefully my new quarter that starts Monday has Government as my new class, and this isn't some weird foreshadowing.