TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dreams

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had another dream. I went to Cedar Point and was walking on the main midway. I was walking around and we went into a giant wal-mart. but inside there was only Cedar Point mechendise! Then I decided to go and look for money on the ground because I needed about 10 dollars to buy a Cedar Point gum ball, When this monster came out of a Raptor t-shirt rack. I ran around the store but all of the shelves, racks and shopping carts would move around like in Harry Potter and the Prisionor of Askiban. I finally was caught and was murdered with a Barbie fork set made to look like demon drop? Funny thing is is that from all of the pictures I have seen of Cedar Point my dream looked exactly like cedar point, also all of the rides were closed due to rain and clouds that were really dark. I have never been to Cedar Point and I am hoping to go on the last weekend of the season so I can avoid the halloweekends events, so my dream doesn't come true!

For some reason I ended up in Hawai'i (Oahu specifically) with one of my friends, her mom, and I guess her little brother, even though I don't think she has one. There was this nice house and it had a big bathroom inside that was all blue. The was a hill that went up behind the house leading to a type of sand pit thing, where my little cousins were digging it out to make some insane sand box thing. We were standing next to this flowery bush back down near the house, by a road, and I said to my friend "Well if we have to be here nine days lets at least go over to Maui because it's cooler."

Then we were up on this paved plateau type thing, like it was a basketball court or something. Off to one side there was a patch of wet mossy dirty stuff, and water was running into a hole in the middle, taking all these little fishes with it. I felt bad so I put my foot there to stpo some of the fish from going into the hole.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Last night I dreamt that I was eating a quesadilla and my mom yelled at me, "You're not supposed to be eating that!!!" (referring to my being diabetic).

I replied that it was OK because the tortillas were the small ones.

Then I woke up.

Eric

I had a dream about my pop-pop (who passed away a couple of years ago). It first started off me being picked up from this ski area and driving into town down this steep road with ice on it. We get into town and I go into the post office where my pop-pop is buying stamps.

It's crazy how I've been having a lot of dreams about my pop-pop since he passed away. I think I had about 4-5. I think he's periodically checking up on me or something to see how I'm doing.

I dreamt that my house was trying to kill me, like all the appliances were shooting things at me and stuff.

Interesting fact I learned, if your dreams make sense it means you're a bad sleeper because your brain is supposed to be in a state of being really drowsy and dysfunctional, almost retarded. So if your dreams make sense, then you're not quite there.

^^ When you mean "make sense" do you mean your dreams accurately applying to events that have happened or will happen? Or do you mean "make sense" as in your ability to comprehend what's happening, not necessarily whether it can be a realistic situation or not?

Two nights ago, I had a dream we were at Marching Band, and we all got on the bus to go to Tennessee. (We really are in real life.) But 6 hours later we got back home - it's a 13 hour trip to where we are going. (Dollywood is in the trip.) Apparently the bus driver did a 6 hour loop, just as a prank to all us students. Then I asked one of the seniors who was visiting (those who are graduating and going off to college that year aren't allowed to join in the next season, save for the Memorial Day parade because they will leave to college a few weeks into the season.) when we got back, and he said that they do this every year as a prank before they actually go on the trip, and then I said "So that's why you were laughing." Yeah, in real life, they don't do that - it's an unneccessary waste of gas $ and we already know the day we are going on all the trips.

^^ When you mean "make sense" do you mean your dreams accurately applying to events that have happened or will happen? Or do you mean "make sense" as in your ability to comprehend what's happening, not necessarily whether it can be a realistic situation or not?

Ability to comprehend... if people who couldn't sleep could forsee the future, I think we'd know about it.

This is kind of stupid, feel free to laugh at me and whatnot..

This was after thirteen hours of Riptide last Saturday. TPR were all there, with With Robb and things, they were about to board. Only Riptide (A Topspin at Knott's) was themed to a space shuttle and spun riders for 37 times.. instead of the 6. The ride was called "Space Shuttle" and had lights everywhere.. looked pretty cool! Anyway...

I was in dispatch and was supposed to commence the ride cycle.. Then a couch appeared in the dispatch booth. I was like "No, I want to go back to sleeep... " So I did and let all the guests onboard "hangin'", as it were.

Very bizarre dream.. Knott's has taken over my dream world too..

(But I love it there.)

Robb made it into my dreams last night. Anyways, I was at Magic Mountain with some old friends and we walked over to X because it was testing. Robb was at the gate when we got there and we were watching it cycle through and one of the seats flew off of it. The funny thing is we didn't think much of it. They ran another train through and the same thing happened. Then I woke up.

In my dream last night, I was playing guitar on stage with Nancy Sinatra who was singing "Bang Bang". It was weird, because it was like a guitar hero guitar (I've never played an actual guitar), but it had the strings on it and I pretty much had to learn the pattern to the song while doing the show. I messed up a few times but it was never a big deal.

And further back on the stage there was a table with a bunch of clay pots and things that Bill Cosby made.

• 2 weeks later...

My dream last night was a bit of an All-Over-The-Place kinda dream. First I was at some what seemed like a big open display area at some building (cross between mall and school-like place) and there were wild kids running through people that were having a study session on the floor in the middle. Then it changed to some show where there was this large green guy wearing large armor with dark dots all over him. I was thinking that someone was trying to make a Live Rendering of something else ontop of him. He was then showered in lots of little dark beeds and some strange trailer for Spiderman/Venom was happening in the background (yeah, these dark beads kinda reminded me of that dark gue that encompasses people).

Next thing I knew I was walking through some kind of town with 2 other random strangers, and we were getting into some strange trouble. Don't remember exactly what, but the other 2 looked disgusted, hurt, and maybe a little out-of-it. We were talking about maybe not going too far so that we could return to the hotel in time. After a while I decided to return and I found Robb and Elissa there. Suddenly my adventure was a TPR trip. Robb asked if I had fun, and I said yes, shook their hands and talked a little about something, I don't know what. All I know is that for some strange reason Robb mentioned that his middle name was Philip.

I then noticed that this hotel was by a harbour (hotel to my left, fence and water straight ahead). On the other side of this fence was a small stretch of coaster. Track type like Maurer Söhne X-Car Coaster, and car type was like the Sea Serpent coaster from RCT3 only without the front part. It just went from one end of the "pier" to some Dinner Serving Place (where I was too have my dinner before bed) behind the hotel, and going up and down along the fence. I was about to get a credit on it but then I woke up.

/Edward

This dream was from a few years ago, but still it was really cool:

I had a dream I was at the NY State Fair at the area where the go karts are (it's just a boring oval with Stock Cars) and there was a ride with a Disko "ring" (the entire ring of seats) but it spun like a Scrambler, (there was only one arm) and it tilted outwards 90 degrees. In fact, that ride is so cool, I am still remembering it so I can make it on Inventor.

Yes, a ride I saw in my dreams was actually feasible, and pretty freaking awesome, too.

Also, there was a (huge, probably 120 - 130 foot tall) Chance Double Inverter that had freely swinging Gondolas.

Lately, I've been having a series of nightmares. The nightmares almost always have the idea of 'being secluded' tied into it. (ie: trapped by myself in the desert at night, trapped in the forest alone at night, being lost at a concert and not being able to find a familiar face.. and so on). Any dream experts in here that can help me figure this crazy dream pattern and what it means?

Oh god the other night I had one where I was arrested for some unknown crime. Was being led into this fortress-like prison which was basically complete void; the blackness became thicker and thicker. Occasionally I passed some people wearing strange masks that resembled the one at the start of Saw. We were becoming more and more immobile the further we walked into this terrible place. The temperature was dropping rapidly. Suddenly, I was shunted into a freezing patch of near-darkness. As the temperature suddenly plummeted about fifty degrees, about four pairs of hands reached out & grabbed me. That's when I woke up.

Worst dream in a LONG time.