43 members have voted

1. 1. Which Country Will Win?

• Brazil (defending champs)
    • ENGLAND (rank 2)
    • SPAIN (rank 3)
    • GERMANY (rank 4)
    • MEXICO (rank 5)
    • USA (rank 9)

So glad to see france through as a England fan this week has got so much better first seeing Andy Murry knocked out of Wimbledon as he is scottish and then seeing Cristiano Ronaldo crying his eyes out like a little baby so glad the cheaters portugal are out

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I missed the game today cause i had plans to go to SFNE. When i was there i kept on seeing this guy with a France jersey on... so around like 6 i asked him if he knew who won the game but he didn't... he said it was killing him not to know. So then i called my dad and he told me. Im glad that France won... Portugal is a good team but i cant stand Ronaldo... i wanted to see him cry like a little baby so bad!

I missed the game today cause i had plans to go to SFNE. When i was there i kept on seeing this guy with a France jersey on... so around like 6 i asked him if he knew who won the game but he didn't... he said it was killing him not to know. So then i called my dad and he told me. Im glad that France won... Portugal is a good team but i cant stand Ronaldo... i wanted to see him cry like a little baby so bad!

he did when he had to be replaced by someone else in the match against Holland boulahrouz knocked him out

and, I don't like this world cup... only the stupid teams win

ow and the poll is stupid too, Holland is in 3rd place

When the tournament first opened, i wanted the netherlands to win

i knew that england wouldnt win because they are too slow and some of the players were unfit

but as it reaced the semi-final round i wanted italy to win as that is the league i like the most (apart from england obviously lol)

so i think i will be buying myself an italy shirt in hopes that they lift the world cup

there is no point in diving

the biggest example has got to be ronaldo

i HATE him

its not because portugal beat us, but its because he plays for man united

and i see him diving all the time

just ruins the game

it is almost impossible for a referee to tell when a guy is diving or not. there are bodies in the way, and you cant tell if the guy did touch the man he is tackling or not.

However much i hate it, i think it will just be part of the game until people start getting sent off / banned for a few games for diving.

Zidane just ended his career with a red card for a stupid head-butt minutes before the end of extratime.

I have absolutely no idea what he was thinking and it's such a shame to see the greatest player in the last 30 years end this way.

Let's hope France hangs on until penalties...

Matt

^I just saw that... what an idiot. I wanted France to win because it was his last game. But after a stupid stunt like that... GO ITALY!!!

Stupid French!

Well there's gotta be more to it than we saw as it was largely off-camera, but still when you're the captain of your team and one of the best penalty-takers on the planet (not even considering your last game ever), what the hell possessed you to do that?

Matt

My vote goes to Germany. Why? Because Italy wasn't a choice.

"High kickin', low scorin' action.....and ties?...yooouuuu betcha."

A free corner kick for the first to identify that quote.

Scott "besides the UEFA cup, this is the only time I'll watch soccer" B.

So what do I win for picking Italia? Congrats to Italy for winning the World Trophy!!

Scott "yes, I said trophy" B.

I still cant belive that Zidane, one of the worlds best and most respected players, would do such a stupid thing! No one will remember him for playing a fantastic match until a few minutes were left now. At first it looked like he would get away with it. Fortunately the fourth ref saw what happened.

An even match, with France being the best team after half time, but they created very few chances so none of the teams deserved to win more than the other.

^^And in my opinion that comment was completely unneccesary

zinane = idiot...

wheatever, italy woulda won anyway, they own face

Did you even watch the same game? France dominated most of it, and had far more scoring opportunities than Italy did. Frankly, Italy should be extremely thankful that France (or at least, Zidane...) screwed up near the end to give them the edge.

Matt