• MEXICO (rank 5)
    • USA (rank 9)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the american fans better hope for a miracle when they go up against ITALY.. GO ITALIA!!!

A miracle would be nice, but I think I will settle with them playing some decent football.

And to flyby208. My last post was more harassment than anything else. After your comment about the US team, I just had to rub it in.

I highly doubt America could win the World Cup anytime soon. And if they play like they did against the Czechs, I doubt we will make it out of the first round. The team just doesn't seem to have the ability to play at the same level as the powerhouse teams.

I know a way the USA can win the world cup make it like all there other world championships like baseball basketball and Football and only have the US teams a few from canada and 1 or 2 from Mexico then you will be world champions

I am rooting for the Czechs to win! Of course, since my country (Colombia) is not in the World Cup (thanks to Argentina still being bitter about us having spanked them 5-0 over 5 years ago) I really just want to watch some great games, with great plays, passes, and goals. Today's Germany - Poland game is a prime example. Definitely the best game I've watched so far. Tied for the whole game with plenty of chances to score for both squads and then a 91st minute goal for the Germans wins it. I felt bad for the Polish goalie because he was incredible for so long and then a breakdown of the defense led to a goal.

I know a way the USA can win the world cup make it like all there other world championships like baseball basketball and Football and only have the US teams a few from canada and 1 or 2 from Mexico then you will be world champions

I'm sure they would if they could get more Americans to watch pro-football. (The real kind...not that American crap). But very few people watch it here so I guess its not worth making up our own world championship. Instead, we send our players, do lots of news reports about how big it will be if we win the World Cup, then be all dissapointed when we get outclassed on the field. Its a fun life!

Well it's the first round nothing to tell yet who's going to win...

Some teams stay with defending the whole time and hope there 1 attacker will score by chance.

ex: Trinidat & Tobago vs. England/Sweden

Costa Rica vs. Germany

Paraguay vs. Sweden

+....

That's the way Greece played and won the EK without playing 1 good match, it's not suprising that they didn't qualify for this.

even Germany is playing offensive this time

Best match was Argentina - Ivor Coast

Best upcoming match: Netherlands - Ivor Coast

Join the chain: Joga Bonito

I'm going for Argentina. They are by far and away playing the best football out of all the teams right now.

The second goal against Serbia & Montenegro yesterday was simply brilliant. One of the greatest goals ever scored.

What an exciting first half! 1-1 so far, 10-10 in players! The Italian player deserved to be sent off (sent home if you ask me), but the American player should only have gotten a yellow card. A horrible decision by the referee. If hes going to keep giving red cards on tackles like that there wont be many players left on the pitch towards the end of the match.

The American team has really impressed me so far, and if they keep playing like this in the second half they will win. Lets all hope that happens!

looks like USA got that miracle they needed. -and im not talking about their game. Although, usa's point was purely bad luck for italy. Ghana's win over the czech's still puts USA in the race.

But of course USA has to beat Ghana to get the 3 points needed. And Italy has to beat the Czech's in order for the us to move on. Looks like a miracle has to land on the US team once again, in one way or the other

GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!

WOO!

GO KOREA!!

I love how EVERYONE in the stands is for Korea.

No love for france.

EDIT: WOO they tied, darn korea for wasting thier free kick with, like, 30 seconds left. Oh well. Great game.

Socalman, we basically repeated eachother for the last two posts...

I love how EVERYONE in the stands is for Korea.

Exactly what I was thinking. The Korean fans are awesome, and wild. they should a clip of that whole row just jumping up and down and cheering. it looked crazy w/ all the noise and bouncing

today's games were good. Brazil n Aus was pretty tense in the final ten min. Aus is usually known to attack in the end.

Tomorrow, my other team plays.. ESPANIA! GO SPAIN!