43 members have voted

1. 1. Which Country Will Win?

• Brazil (defending champs)
    • ENGLAND (rank 2)
    • SPAIN (rank 3)
    • GERMANY (rank 4)
    • MEXICO (rank 5)
    • USA (rank 9)

It only happens once every four years, and its in Germany. The largest viewed international sporting event other if not greater, than the olympics. But of course in america, its as popular as watching golf.

My bids are on Brazil and/or Spain.

Of the 32 international teams competing in the next 4 weeks. Who do you think should win?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I voted for the U.S., but I dont' think they'll really win. Anything can happen, but I think some of these other teams are just better. That last goal in the Germany game is going to end up the best one of the entire tournament.

Oh, and DVR is the best thing for soccer.

Go Norway! Oh wait, we didnt qualify...

Since Im pretty much neutral I hope that one of the lesser-known countries wins, although we all know that the chances of that happening is pretty much zero. But Greece really was a surprise in the European Championship two years ago.

If I have to pick a favorite, I think I have to say Japan. The discipline of the players is just amazing. You rarely see japanese players complain about the referees decision, and the same can be said about faking injuries. Its a shame they lost against Australia today, beause they should have had a penalty towards the end.

I hate Football as it is over-rated and the players are not worth 30 million pounds, the Ref's make stupid decisions and they don't put the replay's on the big video screen (they do in rugby) incase someone can see what really happened.

I would rather spend 2 weeks visiting Theme Parks and getting

Much more fun

I hate Football as it is over-rated and the players are not worth 30 million pounds, the Ref's make stupid decisions and they don't put the replay's on the big video screen (they do in rugby) incase someone can see what really happened.

I would rather spend 2 weeks visiting Theme Parks and getting

Much more fun

*smack*

anyways...WOOOO! TEAM ITALIA VICORY!!!!

My vote goes to Germany. Why? Because Italy wasn't a choice.

"High kickin', low scorin' action.....and ties?...yooouuuu betcha."

A free corner kick for the first to identify that quote.

Scott "besides the UEFA cup, this is the only time I'll watch soccer" B.

USA's loss was sad because they are able to play so much better than that. There is a reason they were ranked so high in the FIFA poll. Unfortunately, that team wasn't on the field today.

As for that little jab by flyby208... Let me remind you that the only reason England has 3 points is because the player from Paraguay scored for you guys.

Back to the pathetic performance by Team USA today... Does it bother anyone else that coach Bruce Arena just sits there with his mouth hanging open for the whole game? I was just waiting to see some drool hanging out.

I want Brazil to win the most. But I would like Holland to win if Brazil didn't.

I know I am in the UK, but I really don't want England to say. I know you guys are probably wondering why but it is because the England team are full of themselves and think they are the best.