TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Covemont Mills, cancelled..

Finally, after months making the workbench, I present you with Covemont Mills. My RCT2 is a little bit messed up and ca't choose individual scenery items while making a workbench. I looked for a park with all the scenery I wanted, and I found it, Premier Amusement Park by Supreme Screamer. I asked him if I could use the scenery items and just totally redesign the landscape. I got the all go, and worked on making it on and off since December. I ran into a HUGE problem that took me a month to fix. The problem was that the guests couldn't enter the park for some reason connected to the 8 cars trainer. I finally asked around and got it fixed. The park is in the early stages right now, but I had to hear some feedback of what I have so far.

Overview of what I have so far.

The entrance plaza. You can see a restaurent, the entrance, a ticket booth, and the back of the season pass office.

Covemont Cyclone (So original)

Intamin launched coaster with ja227's new Storm Runner trains. The hacking job on the coaster took me 5+ tries. I had never done one on this scale.

Thats it for now. If you want any other screens, just tell me and I will get them. Your comments are always appreciated.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice. I was wondering when you would start a new park. This is looking very good, especially that entrance. The only thing I don't like is how from an overview, the area outside of the park looks too colorful. Keep it up though, because this park has potential to be great.

Here are some pictures of the Launched coaster, and the woodie.

Getting ready for the launch.

Up and over.

Weeeeeeeee!

Twisty stuff.

Over the launch.

Helix

Ratings without any added scenery.

Headchopper on the first drop.

Another headchopper.

Through the structure.

Ratings

I am currently working on the entrance section. I think it is looking good. I'll show it when it is done.

^It is the highest pre-scenery rating I have ever had. The next closest was Power Surge with a 9.something. And that had tunnels. I got a 12 one time with a giga coaster, but it had scenery.

Anyways, I finished the midway except for one building. I am going to have to do the supports for the Intamin before I build there. Here are four views of what I have now.

Next, I will finish the queue for the Covemont Cyclone. Then I will make some supports for the Intamin.

Well I made a lot of progress today. The Covemont Cyclone scection is now complete AND I made all of the supports for the Intamin. It was my first experience with the new supports, so I'm sorry if they don't look good. The park is now open too.

Gah, these took forever.

If you want any close ups of anything, I will be happy to get them.

I also want to add that I am pretty sure that this should work on just regular RCT2 with no expansions.

Keep on commenting,

Spaminacan11

I modified the rocket earlier. I took out the corkscrews and MCBR. It looks a lot better IMO. I also repainted some of the buidlings so that everything isn't so bright as well as incorperated some new colors. It looks more natural if you ask me.

What do you think?

Today I finished the Intamin section. It now has a name too, Vengeance. Here are some screens.

Vengeance's station.

Overview of the new section.

Overview of the park.

How do you like the new darker colors?

Please post any thoughts you have about the park.

• 3 weeks later...

Well after about 20 failed attempts at a good looking mini hyper, I decided to build a B&M invert. It is Black Mamba style. It is in its pre-stages rigth now and I have just done most of the station. I will add A LOT more buildings to the to "hide" the ride.

I will take any suggestions. Please don't complain about the third inversion because you can't really make a good looking immelman in RCT. Other than that, its 80ft tall and the loop is 60 ft. My point is that it is pretty small.

If you want more screens, I will get them, but please remember that it is in its pre-stage and I haven't even gone into zero clearance mode yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Come on people, comments are what keep me going.

Anyways, I started with the buildings covering the ride. I have only finished one so far that I think is ok, all the others I tried didn't really fit.

Here it is.

What do you think?

Please comment. Good or bad, I don't care. Just give me some feedback.

Spaminacan11