TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Any ideas for the next official TPR trip floating around?

-Justin "Thats more like the mid-northeast" Seabaugh

Maybe to someone who lives in that part of the country, but remember that TPR has quite a large world-wide contingent of members, so just saying "mid west" is a much easier way to narrow it down.

Hell, to me living on So Cal, all those parks IMO are in the mid-west!

And who knows, if we can figure out a way to include SFSL or another MO park, maybe we'll add it, but we like to keep our trips so people can fly in/out of the same place and then basically do a circle.

--Robb

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robb you have to promise me that if and when the Midwest trip happens, you go to White Castel!!! to be more specific, the one near Great America! If I cant go to Japan, Ill probably do this trip, mostly because I have school around the Japan trip time and Im already going to Spain with my school at the end of the year, but we'll see what happens!

Colin C

And for those of you who were not on the UK trip but will be on other trips, you must know about the B.O.T.B.C. Otherwise known as the Back of the Bus Crew! If you sit in the back of the bus, oh well you will find out, I am sure you have seen others post about the back of the bus, and I think there is also a video of the back of the bus crew....LOL I cannot wait till the midwest trip, that is definate for me, spain and italy are tentative. I hope the Alvey's will allow me on the other trips, ahahahaha. I could say more but that would spoil some suprises wouldn't it?

Take Care,

Casey

B.O.T.B.C.

Charter Member

You may know about us, but you have no idea!

See, I wish I could do Japan, but I can't, damn it.... it's too far.... but I really want to go to Japan.... erggh....

However, I think if it's at the right time of year, I can do the Midwest trip... I'll see what happens, but you may have a Tit on your bus.

I'll try to go on all three myself, with the Spain one the trip I'd like to do the most (yay for Katapult*), with the Midwest trip being a little lower in preference and Japan being even lower, only because of the time frame. I'll work something out though because sitting at home for these things SUCKS.

- Joe

*note - I find it funny that, like the UK trip + Lisebergbanan, a coaster that's not even on the "official" itinerary would be the one I look forward to the most

Like I said, I'll atleast be around for the OH leg. If I can find the funds and save a spot, I'll try to stick around for the rest. I'd love to go back to the Dells...

I think it's important to point out that we are not planning on "piecing out" the trips. Which means if you're on the trip, you're on the ENTIRE trip with us. Since we are limiting the amount of spots on each trip to one coach, which means about 50 people per trip, the park perks are only available to those members. We might make a few exceptions, but it will not be a public invite.

Just like on our recent UK Trip, if someone wanted to meet up with us for the day, that was fine, but there was no guarantee that they would be allowed into the ERT sessions.

If we allowed people to show up for the day and join into the ERT sessions, then there would be the potential for hundreds of people to turn up, and that's not exactly the point of our trips nor is it fair to those who paid the entire trip cost.

Our goal is to have trips on a smaller, more personal scope, and to do them more frequently. This is a very different approach to other "club trips" but then again, I think that's what is going to set our trips apart.

I hope this makes more sense to everyone.

--Robb

Well, Spain plus Italy is an absolutely given, I'm 100% in for that one. Midwest might be a very strong possibility, depending on the cost.

Japan is a funny one for me, it's a country I've always wanted to visit, and I know in some ways it's worth it for just how screwed up the place is, but there aren't really any coasters or parks, other than Disney, that I'd be that excited to visit, so I'm thinking maybe waiting a couple of years and then heading over there on my own. Wouldn't be as much fun as travelling with the TPR lunatics but... We'll see. Three trips in a year on a student budget might be a little much.