TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official "TPR 2006 UK Tour" Thread!

I Know its been a long trip and it gets confusing what country your in, and which side the steering wheel is on in the car............

linnanmakie99.jpg.972c5c264870b954190e1471875df01e.jpg

........Now my guess is that either Dan or Jeff has the steering wheel in front of them at this point and he should be holding onto it as its their turn to drive.

Still everybody else is sleeping so nobody will ever know!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right... why can't we have French Fries and Hot Dog Slices in America?

Plus... they're in a CUP!!

P.S.: I've actually had a sliced hot dog and french fries before... so I know what that tastes like (nothing special)!

The station is underground, the inversion is underground, right over the station.

We got some *amazing* video, and will post some of it at some point!

Seriously, Tornado blew me away! I had wanted to ride it since I saw it being constructed, then when I rode the other Intamin Tornado in April, I was kind of disappointed. Finland Tornado did not disappoint at all! It had airtime, forces, and one of the cooles inversions EVER!

I knew you'd love Tornado I'm a huge fan of that ride as well. I've had 20 awesome rides on it and the underground heartline-roll is one of the best inversions ever

Oh and pussi is finnish for bag...

yeah, I agree Tornado is a great coaster, but Thunderbird is better:) waiting for the PowerPark photos and thoughts about Thunderbird:)

Should have them up by this weekend! I hope so at least.....

-_Robb

3. People still wear jean shorts.

yeah I think they are still *in* with the homosexual community.. oh wait, was that DAN wearing them? Figures.

edit - OMG I just caught this out of the corner of my eye and laughed about it

gross.jpg.1640aff82df5aa17aca6f521f41ca325.jpg

it looks like a nipple!

yeah, I agree Tornado is a great coaster, but Thunderbird is better:) waiting for the PowerPark photos and thoughts about Thunderbird:)

Should have them up by this weekend! I hope so at least.....

-_Robb

aww man, i'll have to wait til monday to hopefully see them. I'll Be at Indiana Beach all weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

^No problems, we've just been really busy filling orders, and getting ready to announce trip details for next summer.

We have two updates left, Power Park, and Skegness...both will be pretty awesome and will be posted when ready!

^No problems, we've just been really busy filling orders, and getting ready to announce trip details for next summer.

We have two updates left, Power Park, and Skegness...both will be pretty awesome and will be posted when ready!

Skegness..The first park the fantastic six visited. (Elissa, Robb, Dan, Derek, Jeff, Ryan) This first park you guys went to with me! I'm so happy...*tear*

I'm halfway through the Power Park pages. Sorry it took so long. But like Elissa said, the TPR party and getting these two trips figured out took all our time. I'll have the Power Park photos up soon!

--Robb