TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official "TPR 2006 UK Tour" Thread!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah exactly.

Don't ever come here again, as you break our rides

Yeah I agree! I was actually supposed to go to Tusenfryd and Liseberg next week, but with the Banana Coaster down theres only one reason left to go to LB and thats Balder. I have been there before so if my friend gets his new passport soon were off to Gröna Lund instead....

And its all because of you......

Oh no, my evil plan is backfiring! I was planning on riding and then breaking every coaster on the planet so that only my coaster count goes up. But it seems that other members of the UK trip have now taken on the camera curse! And what's worse is that rides I haven't even been on are breaking!

Must re-think plan...

I know, if I only had a some wire rope, a stick of used chewing gum and an iguana...

^ Seriously, if we just photoshop out that tiny bit of Derek's knee that's showing, it'd be perfect! I had to look at it for like a minute before I worked out what was going on. Derek can fit an entire foot in his mouth, and yours face the wrong way for easy access... The perfect couple!

I was actually supposed to go to Tusenfryd and Liseberg next week, but with the Banana Coaster down theres only one reason left to go to LB and thats Balder.

Shucks.

Liseberg Photos & Video posted! YAY!!!!

http://www.themeparkreview.com/uk2006/liseberg/liseberg1.htm

What can we say? This was like the best park day ever!!!

- Balder totally kicks ass!

- They gave us beer

- They gave us hammers.

- We wrote and drove nails into Balder

- We had 3 hours of ERT.

- It TOTALLY ROCKED

- Oh yeah, and we didn't win the meat slicer. =(

Anyway, here's a few pics.....

We got to the park and they gave us hammers and beer!!!

See! The aussies know what to do!

3 Hours of ERT on the #1 wood coaster in the world - Balder - was pretty damn sweet!!!

Yummmmmmmy......

Oh, yeah...and Kanonen's pretty cool too.

"Plopp"

Dude!!!! We totally have to win the meat slicer!!!!

"Hey little naked Ryan....POUND IT!!!"

So it's an "Ice Bar." Made from ice. Drink from ice. They even had an ICE ROLLER COASTER!!! (It's in the video!)

Thanks Liseberg for Balder, the beer, the hammers, the ice bar, and for the BEST DAY EVER!!!!! You guys ROCK!!!

For the entire 7 page update, and to download the 6 minute Liseberg video including Balder, Kanonen, Lisebergnanan, and a HELL of a lot of FUN click here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/uk2006/liseberg/liseberg1.htm

Enjoy!

--Robb

(And Darron only paid $50 for that ride with Lou!)

Nahhhh, I gave her a mint.

Awesome update. Liseberg and Balder rule.

Who is this Joe person you keep mentioning?

d

Dudes, best update EVER! I'll be sending you the bill for the pain my stomach was in from laughing so hard!

Liseberg is definitely a park I'll try to get to as often as possible. Not that it will matter to Joe, he'll be too busy with his important job of filing papers! Instead, he gets vacation days to go ride Rolling Thunder.

BEST UPDATE EVER!!!

That was a great day. Balder is indeed the best wood coaster on the planet. I think I got about 30 rides on it that day. So much fun.

The Ice Bar looks kind of cool. We had to skip it because it was either visit that or go to the Pepper Steak place, and there was NO way we were missing out on that godly experience!

Can't believe that trip was over a month ago already. I think it's time to go back to Liseberg...

dt