TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official "TPR 2006 UK Tour" Thread!

Wow, that Blackpool map looks LAME! There are like 4 rides on there! And how much Balder stuff did they give you? Ive see hammers and backpacks so far, and that rules! I HAVE to get on one of these trips next year...

Colin C

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a stray hotel key (not sure how I got that), British pounds, a Donkey pen, a used Elissa Bingo card, a Balder hammer, some British Rail passes, some "front of the line" passes, and a few wristbands. I wonder how much these would fetch on eBay in

If I see a Balder hammer on sale on eBay I will buy it and hunt the person down who sold it and introduce the claw end to their skull. No I'm not upset that I didn't get a hammer

I actually didn't finish up my (gasp) fourth roll of (REAL) film in my camera! So I used the remaining pix to group togther my souvenirs and stuff.

Posting it all in a week or so from now, mmm'k?

Bill's "Mystery UK Tour Photo TR"!

Hah.

~ ~ ~

(Edit: I got a Ball'n'Peen Balder Hammer. Muuuch more fashionable, smaller {petite, non?} and easier to bring out and attack w/o too much mess... mmm'yesssss. )

Hey hey.... hope you're enjoying what my fair country has to offer you in terms of thrill seaking excitment. When you go to Thorpe Park make damn sure you go on the new coaster there its incredible!!!! Hope you enjoyed the Towers and the Pleasure Beach!

Welcome to England!

Is NOBODY actually reading a word of this thread, it makes it pretty obvious...!

The trip finished over a week ago, everybody is home now. We were at Thorpe on the 18th, and yeah, the general consensus on Stealth was pretty good, it was probably my favourite of the Intamin launch coasters on the trip, even if they didn't call it Humdinger in the end.

... And how much Balder stuff did they give you? Ive see hammers and backpacks so far, and that rules! I HAVE to get on one of these trips next year...

Colin C

Well they also gave us BEER before we got to ride, and some wooden drink coasters (geddit ) just to make sure we would (or is that wood) never forget the awesome Balder experience. Yay

^Oh no don't take it the wrong way, I wasn't demanding the POV's like some people were with the updates, I was just curious as there has been a mad amount of Trip Reports added but no vids, and I'm really annoyed as I can't find a POV of Megaphobia anywhere, grrrrr.

^ None taken. Video tends to take longer to transfer, look over, and edit, so that's probably why none has popped up yet. Well at least in the public forums.

Actually I do have a POV of Megaphobia already on my computer. Well a mid-train POV at least. I might see if I can throw that up tonight.

I have tons of video that I want to post, but getting through the photos is a challenge enough. I had quite a few people submit photos (thank you to those who know who you are!) and I've probably got about 1,000 photos per park for each update to go through!

That on top of getting back to my real job and getting caught up on other life stuff, I'm aiming to do a photo update at the rate of every other day, then I'll go back and either add some video clips to them or put them in the Members Only forum.

It might be taking a while, but I'd rather take the time to do them right rather than to rush them out.

--Robb "I hope you would all agree." Alvey

The way the postings are popping up all over the site - it's a wonder we can make out what iddy biddy or-dere this tour acktually......tuk.

j/k

And that's^^^ .... well that's just ^^^....... um .......^^^

I've blocked it out now.