TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official "TPR 2006 UK Tour" Thread!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Yes, keep in mind that, in addition to doing updates we also are:

- Finishing up our most recent DVD

- Sorting our Video Contest ballots (of which there are like over 500 now!)

- Filling DVD orders.

- Converting photos for other updates.

- Starting to sort out next year's trips.

- Managing the forum

- Starting work on the UK Trip DVD.

- Both have full time jobs

- Have been busy traveling around the world so we can get footage and photos for said DVDs and updates.

And it hasn't been that long since the Southport update. That went up on the 20th, and it's only the 25th now. As Elissa said Blackpool will go up tonight (probably in about an hour) so it would have only been a whole FOUR DAYS without an update. Oh the horror!

Seriously, though. It's a hell of a lot of work that we put into the site. Please be patient, as Elissa said, and the updates will come. For each email or post we have to write explaining why the updates aren't done just makes it take longer to get them them up.

--Robb

Hey everyone! Blackpool update is done!!!

http://www.themeparkreview.com/uk2006/blackpool/blackpool1.htm

Sorry it took so long, but being away on a trip for that period of time means you get very little sleep and very little time to do much work on the site. Please appreciate the fact that we were able to get as much done as we did. Now that we're back home (bummer) the updates should go a bit faster.

Anyway, highlights of our trip to Blackpool!

Exclusive Park Time for Theme Park Review! Blackpool opened up 2 hours early for us and had Steeplechase, Pepsi Max Big One, Avalanche, Roller Coaster, and Bling all running for us! With only 53 people on this trip, *THIS* is what an ERT session should be like!

Blackpool really is an awesome place with lots of unique rides and coasters.

Ryan's all "I will reign SUPREME on the Steeplecase!" When I rule the world, everyone will POUND IT!!!

Those plastic bench statues got their fair share of molestation today.

Next up on our ERT schedule - Avalanche! (That's the white squiggly one in the middle.)

"Jeff, you owe Lou £50 for each credit!"

Grand National is a racing woodie, that is also a very "interactive" experience as well.

"Hey Aussie A$$hole, I love you!" "I love you too, Casey because you're tall...like a kangaroo!"

And here is the REAL reason the Blackpool update took so long to get posted! When we're having nights like this...SCREW doing updates!!!

Anyway, enjoy the full update...it's SEVEN pages long!!!

http://www.themeparkreview.com/uk2006/blackpool/blackpool1.htm

--Robb

I'm having trouble downloading the first page of pics. Is anyone else having this problem? Please let me know. Awesome report! I felt like I was right there with all of you having a great time. Only 10 more days (July 6th) till I invade the west coast. Hope we get a chance to hang out.

AT first I thought you were kidding, then I saw your post count. There's only one letter cropped out. That should help.

If you aren't in the mood for a word game, check out picture three, left side at RCDB.

EDIT:

Aww! No fun! You gave it up too easy!

Banal and Canal are the only two possibilities.

Is this a new themed ride??? B00BS............

Safety Instructions??

Guidelines??

TPR (Robbs) explicit instructions to be followed at all times?????

blackpool66.jpg.5dfeb7121b7262d229c04879bddd43d2.jpg

.......Sorry we have our hands full at the moment, and I, just can`t do everything around here, the sign says ask a member of staff for assistance. "I WANT THAT JOB"

blackpool107.jpg.f2631ef8c485061d0d84fcce71a0e6e0.jpg

.....Help, If thats right could someone hold onto these for me!

blackpool182.jpg.3a9f2e5a6bba91542269fcd985bf9db7.jpg

......... Hold on to any loose articles that might fall out........

blackpool129.jpg.5bcf12bd7007800e6859039ec48be3c8.jpg

Here I am at my new job and I take it very seriously

Okay, so has anyone else noticed the "Anal Turn" photo from Blackpool? Page 4, in the Grand National Pics... it made me giggle anyhow

-Falafel

OMG! How did I, of all people, NOT NOTICE THAT!!!

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

Anyway, I made a slight modification to the caption to reflect that AWESOME find!

--Robb

Okay, so has anyone else noticed the "Anal Turn" photo from Blackpool? Page 4, in the Grand National Pics... it made me giggle anyhow

-Falafel

OMG! How did I, of all people, NOT NOTICE THAT!!!

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

Anyway, I made a slight modification to the caption to reflect that AWESOME find!

--Robb

OH MAN, Robb, how did you go back in time and alter people's expectations? That's amazing. i wish i could alter pasts to fit my desired captions.