TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official "TPR 2006 UK Tour" Thread!

I apologise in advance for saying horrible things about Speed:

Although Speed is so awsome, the area around it has a "cheap" feel to it, the track profiling is a bit crap and just seems very cheap, the cheap style fencing and entrance and take a look at the state of track already, just remember its only 2 months old:

oakwood29.jpg.daaf543db0fedca0c8641a3c56ce88ca.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologise in advance for saying horrible things about Speed:

Although Speed is so awsome, the area around it has a "cheap" feel to it, the track profiling is a bit crap and just seems very cheap, the cheap style fencing and entrance and take a look at the state of track already, just remember its only 2 months old:

When I spoke to the park owner, they said the landscaping has not been completed, so I'd expect to see a bit more cropping up over the summer.

--Robb

When we arrived at Oakwood at 0830 on Sunday it was a little overcast and a bit nippy (cold) but the sun soon came out and at 2.00pm Hydro opened................

542865140_TPROAKWOOD139e.jpg.8cf5423ba3624e282b57b1e98ff6b70e.jpg

You can make your own caption up for this........ although still a little "nippy" this had nothing whatsoever to do with the weather

2085919745_TPROAKWOOD142e.jpg.dc174d0303e4532811cb47f0ab06755b.jpg

This does have its advantages! me sitting in the front row between two young ladies in "Very Wet Clothes".............

442797220_TPROAKWOOD093eeeee.jpg.60497b3c58f838ef9cccd4300089ce70.jpg

WET...........................

1078673522_TPROAKWOOD087e.jpg.47ff42fb90aafbbda070623f81f0a658.jpg

About 1.5 seconds from now you get very very..................

Ok everyone. I've just spent the last 4 hours converting photos and weeding through nearly 1,000 Alton Towers photos! It's midnight and I *REALLY* need some sleep. So the Alton Towers update will be done tomorrow.....

but in the meantime, I will leave you with this photo:

Elissa Friendly Food & Fanboy Friendly Photo!

(thanks Rich for the pic!!!)

--Robb

Okay, so I book a flight to the UK, fly all the way there, drive 9 hours to the "Big Blue" hotel, take the elevator to the second floor, find room 239 and nobody is there. WHERE THE HELL IS MY PRISE!!! Seriously, you guy look like your having a kick ass time, maybe Ill go on the next trip....

Colin"is it to Austrailia by any chance?"C

"They Say" if you ride Speed to many times you to may end up looking look like this!

File0009ee.JPG.01c400338be376d382a807fbe2552c7a.JPG

My son Kai & his girlfriend Caris after one to many goes on Speed...... or could it have been anything to do with that Elissa Friendly Food?

Ok everyone. I've just spent the last 4 hours converting photos and weeding through nearly 1,000 Alton Towers photos! It's midnight and I *REALLY* need some sleep. So the Alton Towers update will be done tomorrow.....

--Robb

The only way that picture could get better is if Lou jumped in on the other side.

PLEASE GOD! LET LOU JUMP IN ON THE OTHER SIDE!

Guy "I was there to witness TPRs crowning achievement. Well... I saw it in pictures before it was taken down at least." Koepp

--Robb

Yes there is a god and he is disguised as Rich. Thanks for capturing such a great pic. Now I can die happy.

I've got a large collection of picturers I have yet to post, but I will wait for Robb to post his before I post mine. In the meantime, I have a few pictures that just couldn't wait

105569199_CreditWhore.jpg.d3a2b9c5017815e5ad0c75ae8a221451.jpg

Hey Barry, what's up with this?

793731844_BrokenSLC.thumb.jpg.23a209d4f6b254257aaf200d9684c1e0.jpg

Southport left us disappointed. No SLC credit for us

1441950266_Robbandtheass.jpg.00eafd9ae266fdc67379ebf69ac2711e.jpg

We know Robb loves asses