TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's May now, so updated with a different frame. This last Wednesday was my two-week mark from my second dose, so I'm fully protected now! Whoo!

Good old fashioned horror, at it's best. You can almost see the fangs.

^ as I posted on FB. . . .   "In the alternate universe, where Valerie Bertinelli never gave up snorting coke"

Posted Images

Mine is of some of the theming around Montu (I believe, as I have still yet to ride it). I just thought the dour/grim expression on the bird was kind of amusing AND I really didn't see anyone else using this avatar. Eventually, I will create a new avatar for myself, but I just haven't been overly moitvated to do so.

Mine is a picture of Wild Train @ Erlebnisspark Strasswalchen, the wildest coaster I have ever ridden. Check my signature for the rest of the info.

When Tatsu was being constructed at Magic Mountain, there was a picture taken of this particular piece of track, marked '53.'

My current age.

Couldn't resist using it, heh heh.

And then, when I turn 54 next March - something else I'll have to use, I s'ppose, lol.

(EDIT: Using the W&G Blackpool avatar right now...)

My picture is of my fantasy teams mascot - The Crime Donkey

There was a little photoshoppins with the words, but the picture was taken from the cover of a book called Donkey Cons.

Garfield and Odie!!

I don't know why, but I watched Garfield: The Movie a little while ago, and have had sudden cravings for Garfield and lasagna...lol!!

Its a 'drivers seat' pic of my drums. Not the best quality, I took it with my camera phone.

HOLY CRAP!!!!, Nice drum set

Mine is obviously my son Stephan, holding a can of Spegettio's. I smell an endorsment deal

Mine is a picture of a Brown Bear at the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle. He's behind about 6 inches of Lexan, but I still jumped a bit when he popped up...

newbigbear.jpg.6c39a09557106ff4403259f549b7360c.jpg

Here is a more life-size picture

The University of Georgia Bulldogs. My all time favorite football team. I've been going to games all my life, my dad graduated from there, and he has been a ticket holder since 1979.

(I've got red and black blood in my veins )