TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Explain your avatar

Back in elementary school I drew a symbol for myself as well. Do you also draw random "creatures"? In Social Studies in 7th grade, we learned about the Kabba in Mecca and I'd draw different styles of the Kabba (and surprisingly a friend named Gerard understood and played along. We drew the Kabba as though it were Romanesque, tropical themed, pirate themed, as though it were made of flesh and bones, as though it were pure gold . . .) I still draw weird and awesome doodles to pass time in class.

My avatar is a picture of SFDK's Medusa West, edited with Paint.NET.

^I have a really annoying Tweety animatronic that says Merry Christmas. My memories of Tweety are tainted from all those Christmases my parents would put that out and play it.

Mine is Dream Theater's trademark symbol the "Majesty Symbol." It's on every one of their album covers hidden somewhere kinda like hidden mickeys

^Wow... I think I might be dyslexic... Until now, I've always read your avatar as "No Girls Allowed." I'm speechless...

I think I already explained mine, but its the main logo from Rush's most recent album, Snakes & Arrows.

Back in elementary school I drew a symbol for myself as well. Do you also draw random "creatures"?

Why yes I do Several strange creations roam the surface of my desk thanks to the magic of Sharpies. Now that I'm on the topic, I feel like utilizing those designs again. Expect to see a photo TR of me transferring some of my messed up children onto skateboards as soon as I get more spray paint.

^Wow... I think I might be dyslexic... Until now, I've always read your avatar as "No Girls Allowed." I'm speechless...

I think I already explained mine, but its the main logo from Rush's most recent album, Snakes & Arrows.

Hah, a lot of people say that! I am beginning to think it might need to be changed for that reason, but that is for the "Sexual Orientation" topic.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...