TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Explain your avatar

• 2 weeks later...

new here, been lurking for awhile though...

My avitar is of the wheel at Fuji-Q in Japan.

Side note, yes Fuji-Q is a frustratingly poorly run park on the wrong day and annoyingly poorly run park on a good day. My first trip included a whopping 0/7 credits since the closed everything due to 'high wind' (the wind socks weren't even full) and about half the population of Tokyo was at the park. My second visit had all the coasters with multiple rides in 3 hours, but it took 5+ minutes to load the single train running on the big ones. Oh well, gotta love Japan-istan.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess it's about time to explain mine.

Way back when I found TPR and joined the message boards I was taking a web design class. I wanted to build a web site that I could display my creative portfolio on (i.e. short stories, short films, art). Wanting to create a mysterious looking figure that I could use as a mascot, one night while fooling around with my camera, a duster and fedora I got this profile photo I liked and have used it as my avatar on all the message boards I visit since.

• 2 weeks later...