TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Explain your avatar

• 4 weeks later...
Mine? Madness.

Great taste in music IMO!

Mines made by... I believe his name is Taytig when he used to make these. It's Apollo and Tatsu. Apollo is my #2 and Tatsu was my #1 but my #1 is now Riddler so it's a little inaccurate, but I don't believe he takes orders anymore so I figure I'll keep it my avatar, at least for a bit since it's sort of rare.

I know this is a little off topic, and I may be the only one, but does anyone else have a previous avatar they are now a little embarrassed about? I used to have the Slipknot symbol, and although I do still listen to the unholy 9 I am nowhere near the slipknot super fan I once was! I need to change my interests on my profile at some point... lol.

I know this is a little off topic, and I may be the only one, but does anyone else have a previous avatar they are now a little embarrassed about? I used to have the Slipknot symbol, and although I do still listen to the unholy 9 I am nowhere near the slipknot super fan I once was! I need to change my interests on my profile at some point... lol.

Well, at one point I did strongly considering adopting a (completely non-ironic) Insane Clown Posse avatar.

However, I seem to prefer using pictures of me as avatars. I like the idea of at least potentially increasing the chance that (cool, harmless) people will recognize me in real life, though I take it that rarely actually happens.

• 1 month later...

At Rock on the Range. My shirt that you can't see is Rob Zombie flipping the bird. The back says F--- OFF! in huge letters, but not censored. I went to the show saying I wanted a new shirt with a swear word. Shirt get!