TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New Zamperla Coaster Prototype Photos & Video

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I doubt that, Chessington can afford B&M's and Intamin's, why would they get a Zamperla?

Anyway, I like the idea of these little coaster companies making coasters like these, Fabbri have also designed a Launched coaster.

As fun as this ride looks, I can't believe its got a trim brake at the top of the ride, just after the launch.

I'm surprised that so many people tihnk these are better than Vekoma's Booster Bikes, I can see it being a fun little coaster, nothing else.

-Martyn

lol! I always love seeing guys in suits riding roller coasters.

In my opinion, I like the vekoma design better because it just looks a certain way... I can't really explain it, but I like it better. However, I haven't ridden either of them so I've only based my opinion off of looks.

^ I doubt that, Chessington can afford B&M's and Intamin's, why would they get a Zamperla?
B&Ms & Intamins don't fit into Cheesingtons youth based (can't think of a better way to say it) scheme, whereas this motorbike coaster would fit slightly better imo.

WOW, the pictures make it look kinda cool, but the video makes it look like alot of fun

Maybe Cliff's could replace the old Galaxi Coaster with one of these

or maybe even the NM state fair could have one of these instead of three Galaxi copies, that would be nice, LOL

Great job, looks like one of the best, if not the best small portable coaster, it looks fun and doesn't look painful, a good combination in my book

This ride is sertainly not better than a vekoma MOTORBIKE. Its just a bitching copy. The trains must be his small because of the compactness of the ride.

I've irden something like 2 or 3 zamperla coasters and like 20 zamperla rides and EVERY SINGLE ONE sucked! Even the ferris wheel was rough!

It's Zamperla...

I can't say that it's a good coaster , because it isn't...

I hate all motorbike coasters , I think that Zamperla have to make ONLY kiddie rides , because their "Coasters" are very... errm... bad

If you want to see another zamperla coaster(It had to be a major ride...) look at this "Rocket Bull" coaster in Terra Mítica(Spain) : http://www.rcdb.com/id1083.htm

¿What do you think about Zamperla?

I think this is a very positive development for small parks that want a launch coaster but can't afford a Vekoma Booster Bike, let alone an Intamin Accelerator. I'm just thinking, though, if this is available as a portable model, how difficult it may be for carnival staff to set up on-site speedily. I would expect that the assembly and testing for the launch track would be much more complex than that of a traditional lift hill. Just out of curiosity, were any of the Schwarzkopf shuttle loops ever portable?

Virdu_ said:

It's Zamperla...

I can't say that it's a good coaster , because it isn't...

I hate all motorbike coasters , I think that Zamperla have to make ONLY kiddie rides , because their "Coasters" are very... errm... bad

If you want to see another zamperla coaster(It had to be a major ride...) look at this "Rocket Bull" coaster in Terra Mítica(Spain) : http://www.rcdb.com/id1083.htm

¿What do you think about Zamperla?

So you're saying that a Zamperla Moto Coaster is bad because...the same company also makes a powered buffalo coaster? I'm not trying to say they are good or bad coasters or anything, or flame you. I personally have never ridden one. I'm just trying to understand the logic of your post.

^ People copy Pinfari! Now that's low!

I think its really good and compact. A lot of Parks with limited space could benifit from this IMO. Infact, i think Luna Park should immediately asplode Metropolis, and put one of these things in!

Ride looks fun.

I like the restraints since they are the same as the DiskO restraint (although the first time I rode the DiskO I was like, "What just grabbed my butt!?!")

I hope that lead car is not permanent. It's tacky!

Geez guys how is it copying Vekoma?

It is a motorbike coaster which isn't exactly creative but it is a compact machine which is a huge benefit to a lot of parks. Heck Zamperla is helping to make a lot of variety in the compact machines that weren't there before.

Now personally I like most of the ideas behind the Volare... I just wish the corners were a little less extreme and the rolls weren't there at all. The feeling as it tilts down rocks IMHO. It definitely feels better than the Vekoma Flyers and I can't comment on B&Ms as I just haven't got to them.

I think the Zamperla Motorbike looks like a great addition for any park with only a small amount of realestate.